Small Dick Cuckold in Maine

Hello Everyone,

Let me tell you a bit about myself: I'm 28 (Wife is 26). I'm a cuckold with a 3 inch hard "wee wee" (as my wife calls it) locked in chastity. We have a Bull that lives with us. My wife and I are in separate bedrooms. I am also kept diapered 24/7. We are located in Maine, would love to chat with other cucks, Women, Bulls, or Couples.

Thanks,
Corey

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Let me tell you a bit about myself: I'm 28 (Wife is 26). I'm a cuckold with a 3 inch hard "wee wee" (as my wife calls it) locked in chastity. We have a Bull that lives with us. My wife and I are in separate bedrooms. I am also kept diapered 24/7. We are located in Maine, would love to chat with other cucks, Women, Bulls, or Couples.

Thanks,
Corey
Welcome to BNWO ♠️
View attachment 6417494-4ea7ae663a55cc066ebeb20e7778d434.mp4

Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Corey
Considering you and your wife are in separate rooms and you are diapered 24/7, I was curious if your room was more of a nursery, complete with crib, changing tables all fit for an adult.

Considering you and your wife are in separate rooms and you are diapered 24/7, I was curious if your room was more of a nursery, complete with crib, changing tables all fit for an adult.
Yes indeed it is a nursery… we have a changing table and that kind of stuff, we don’t have a crib yet though, I’m told that’s coming, I do have a twin bed with safety rails that go up and down though.

Yes indeed it is a nursery… we have a changing table and that kind of stuff, we don’t have a crib yet though, I’m told that’s coming, I do have a twin bed with safety rails that go up and down though.
I imagine you have a diaper cubbie where it is all is on display. Were you being diapered before the bull joined in, or?

Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Corey
Would love to see ur wife and tiny dick

Back