Small complaint.

I have a small complaint for the guys who take pics of their penis next to an object. Most of you are incredibly well endowed, making the object next to your penis look small, whether it be shampoo or a remote or a soda can. We (ladies) can judge size just by looking at it. We don’t need a comparison. I’d rather see your penis stand alone in a pic. The object next to it just throws me off when I’m fantasizing.
-Shelby

Season 7 Diet GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

As long as it's not a toilet pic or you've got some dirty ass nails clutching it like a little gremlin paw, I'm not that picky with dick pics. Variety is good, props are good.
YES!!! This is my wife's one no-no for dick pics.

She's far more into seeing what the men she might meet are working with than a lot of other ladies or couples seem to be (or at least the ladies and couples in the swinging lifestyle we came from). It's nice when dudes don't lead with an unsolicited dick pic, or expect her to swoon when they don't have any additional game. But once a man has her attention, she loves to admire a nice big cock, and the naughty thrill of having pictures of them sent to her. She also loves driving me crazy showing me how big a guy she plans to fuck really is. Props are definitely not always necessary, and sometimes they're not inherently hot, but they can certainly help remove any potential doubt. Size alone isn't everything to my wife, and it doesn't guarantee a good time, but if a man is proud of his size and believes it will impress her, she applauds those who choose to prove it.

Remotes and Gatorade bottles have been done to death, but even those serve their purpose, especially if she can grab one of those bottles and show me that her fingers aren't going to reach all the way around a new playmate's cock when she finally grips it. But some creativity makes it even better. All ladies know how big a Hitachi Magic Wand is, for example. Maybe that would make a sexier prop? What about a Bomb Pop or an ice cream sandwich? Maybe a bottle of KY or Astroglide, with the volume printed clearly on the label? A can of Redi-Whip, or a bottle of Cock & Bull brand ginger beer, perhaps? How many jumbo marshmallows would your dick need, if it wanted to become s'mores? Or maybe you want bonus points for being daring? Why not discretely pull it out in the adult toy store and compare it to a dildo molded to replicate Lexington Steele's cock? Is your club bigger around than a golf ball? Why not show her your drive??? Obviously I'm being a little outlandish here, but my wife definitely awards points for imagination.

We had a guy send pictures of a hand soap bottle sitting ABOVE his cock, so no perspective trickery, and the sides of his cock extended to beyond the edges of the bottle. It happened to be a bottle just like one she had on her sink, and her smile was priceless when she picked up the bottle and her gaze veered off into space. BUT... then that same guy sent us a picture of a toilet paper roll on the tip of his dick, with the toilet clearly in the background. Lid up. I'm sure he was trying to demonstrate that his dick was far too thick to fit in that roll, but at that point it didn't matter any more. The fantasy had already been brutally squashed. To each their own, but for my wife, remotes, quarters, coke cans, rulers, bottles, jars, power tools, and certain fruits or vegetables are all fine. Sometimes the pics are hot, sometimes they're a little boring, but they're all pretty much functional and forgivable at worst. But toilets in sexy pics? Those can honestly be total deal breakers.

Last edited:
I have seen so many complaints over the years about dick picks in the lifestyle from couples and single women. Their number one complaint is always unsolicited dick picks!

Number two complaint is the guy not having any other pictures but dick pictures!

Coming in at number three of problematic dick pictures is the guy whose profile picture itself is a fucking dick picture. Why? Now even the rest of us guys have to suffer looking at an unsolicited dick pick just trying to chat and interact with everyone!

Fellas you know how delicious that burger looks on the menu wall which caused you to want to buy it, but when you got it out of the bag and held it in your hands and unwrapped it, the first thing that came to your mind was "this doesn't look like the picture, I'll never order this ******* again"!🤬

Every woman in here has probably experienced at least once or twice someone "Capin on their cock" or "cock capin"! Lying on the size is not ok fellas even in an illustration because it's a form of cheating someone. It doesn't feel good to be cheated. If you advertise a $5 dollar foot long and when she shows up you trying to give her some 6" inch bullshit then she has every right to be upset! Yeah most women will lay there and work with that little bullshit that you sold her let you sweat all over her and make you think that you've done something when you didn't, but then you wonder why she never has time to see you again! Its not about being small it's about false advertising period.

Don't cap or embellish just to entice her because she is going to talk about you later. They may act like it was cool but in reality it really wasn't. Women spare our egos for their own safety. Like advertising the remote control but when she gets there it's more like the dish sponge! That ain't right!

Fellas "stop the cap"!

The better strategy is to show her the sponge form the beginning and when she shows up then bust out the remote control on her and rock her world and have her feeling some type of way about you sending her ass to the final frontier. LOL. Fellas "it's always better to have leftovers then to leave the restuarant hungry"!!!👈

I will make her think she's about to get the .38 special and when she shows up bust out a .357 on her and blow her back out! Send her home needed to see the chiropractor and the hair stylist!🤣😂

I have a small complaint for the guys who take pics of their penis next to an object. Most of you are incredibly well endowed, making the object next to your penis look small, whether it be shampoo or a remote or a soda can. We (ladies) can judge size just by looking at it. We don’t need a comparison. I’d rather see your penis stand alone in a pic. The object next to it just throws me off when I’m fantasizing.
-Shelby
For me is very important clearly visible veiny shaft

YES!!! This is my wife's one no-no for dick pics.

She's far more into seeing what the men she might meet are working with than a lot of other ladies or couples seem to be (or at least the ladies and couples in the swinging lifestyle we came from). It's nice when dudes don't lead with an unsolicited dick pic, or expect her to swoon when they don't have any additional game. But once a man has her attention, she loves to admire a nice big cock, and the naughty thrill of having pictures of them sent to her. She also loves driving me crazy showing me how big a guy she plans to fuck really is. Props are definitely not always necessary, and sometimes they're not inherently hot, but they can certainly help remove any potential doubt. Size alone isn't everything to my wife, and it doesn't guarantee a good time, but if a man is proud of his size and believes it will impress her, she applauds those who choose to prove it.

Remotes and Gatorade bottles have been done to death, but even those serve their purpose, especially if she can grab one of those bottles and show me that her fingers aren't going to reach all the way around a new playmate's cock when she finally grips it. But some creativity makes it even better. All ladies know how big a Hitachi Magic Wand is, for example. Maybe that would make a sexier prop? What about a Bomb Pop or an ice cream sandwich? Maybe a bottle of KY or Astroglide, with the volume printed clearly on the label? A can of Redi-Whip, or a bottle of Cock & Bull brand ginger beer, perhaps? How many jumbo marshmallows would your dick need, if it wanted to become s'mores? Or maybe you want bonus points for being daring? Why not discretely pull it out in the adult toy store and compare it to a dildo molded to replicate Lexington Steele's cock? Is your club bigger around than a golf ball? Why not show her your drive??? Obviously I'm being a little outlandish here, but my wife definitely awards points for imagination.

We had a guy send pictures of a hand soap bottle sitting ABOVE his cock, so no perspective trickery, and the sides of his cock extended to beyond the edges of the bottle. It happened to be a bottle just like one she had on her sink, and her smile was priceless when she picked up the bottle and her gaze veered off into space. BUT... then that same guy sent us a picture of a toilet paper roll on the tip of his dick, with the toilet clearly in the background. Lid up. I'm sure he was trying to demonstrate that his dick was far too thick to fit in that roll, but at that point it didn't matter any more. The fantasy had already been brutally squashed. To each their own, but for my wife, remotes, quarters, coke cans, rulers, bottles, jars, power tools, and certain fruits or vegetables are all fine. Sometimes the pics are hot, sometimes they're a little boring, but they're all pretty much functional and forgivable at worst. But toilets in sexy pics? Those can honestly be total deal breakers.
I love this. Marshmallows to make s’mores… I’m dying reading this. But if an original Bomb Pop were next to a big dick, I would be hard pressed to tell you which one I would rather lick.

I um, really love bomb pops. Really. 😊

-Shelby

Back