Small complaint.

Time out for a sec. How did a thread making a (small) complaint about dick pics with objects for size comparison become a "here's a picture of my unremarkable white dick that nobody asked for" thread? Does someone need to make a slightly larger complaint about smaller dudes ignoring the thread topic and making everything about them and their humiliation fetish?

Look, my wife and I dabble in humiliation play. I can get down being teased, when it's someone who WANTS to do it and everyone is good with it in context. But unless I missed a post, nobody here offered to do that or asked for those kinds of pics here. To me it seems kind of rude and tone-deaf to slap unsolicited pictures of your pud in this thread, especially since the OP specifically said she doesn't even like props next to BBC, let alone lighters next to little white dinks. But even if I'm alone in thinking it's rude, I'm pretty sure it's straight-up against the forum rules.

I wasn't even allowed to put a picture of my own caged dick next to my wife's boot in our own media albums, because apparently white dick pics are only allowed in the cuckold and bisexual forums. If you go over there, you can start a whole thread about your teeny little weenie if you want. Or contribute to one of the many threads full of guys sharing their little white junk.

Am I the one being unreasonable to think this is somewhat inappropriate here?

I have a small complaint for the guys who take pics of their penis next to an object. Most of you are incredibly well endowed, making the object next to your penis look small, whether it be shampoo or a remote or a soda can. We (ladies) can judge size just by looking at it. We don’t need a comparison. I’d rather see your penis stand alone in a pic. The object next to it just throws me off when I’m fantasizing.
-Shelby
You buying dildos that look like remote controls now??? 😄

Amazing. This thread is now unstoppable. It was started by a lady saying she didn't like dick pics taken next to remotes and such, to show how big they are, and before page 2, it devolves into nothing but dick pics, but instead of big ones next to remotes, it's small ones next to lighters. Bravo, internet!

I guess others have already seen where this was going and simply ignored the thread, and I'm the only one still getting the notifications? I guess I'll ignore it too.

I imagine it'll be here years from now, always near the top of the forum, going strong. Just post after sad post of white dudes being all like, "psh! That's not a small dick! Look at this tiny thing I'm packing (next to a tic tac, for size reference)," on and on forever, for as long as this website exists.

Nobody else will know whether these poor little weenie pic contributors will ever even notice when all the black men, women, and couples have all stopped visiting the site entirely, driven away by little white pecker packers, who just couldn't help doing this to thread after thread, drowning out every discussion in a deluge of sad self-pud-pity.

Ah, well. Place was fun while it lasted!

Last edited:
I have a small complaint for the guys who take pics of their penis next to an object. Most of you are incredibly well endowed, making the object next to your penis look small, whether it be shampoo or a remote or a soda can. We (ladies) can judge size just by looking at it. We don’t need a comparison. I’d rather see your penis stand alone in a pic. The object next to it just throws me off when I’m fantasizing.
-Shelby
My queen says I’m very small

Attachments

• 69D808A2-CD1B-4518-AE4C-07545209CB1E.png
    69D808A2-CD1B-4518-AE4C-07545209CB1E.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
-Shelby
How about that one

Attachments

• 20220318_164500.jpg
    20220318_164500.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 14
Amazing. This thread is now unstoppable. It was started by a lady saying she didn't like dick pics taken next to remotes and such, to show how big they are, and before page 2, it devolves into nothing but dick pics, but instead of big ones next to remotes, it's small ones next to lighters. Bravo, internet!

I guess others have already seen where this was going and simply ignored the thread, and I'm the only one still getting the notifications? I guess I'll ignore it too.

I imagine it'll be here years from now, always near the top of the forum, going strong. Just post after sad post of white dudes being all like, "psh! That's not a small dick! Look at this tiny thing I'm packing (next to a tic tac, for size reference)," on and on forever, for as long as this website exists.

Nobody else will know whether these poor little weenie pic contributors will ever even notice when all the black men, women, and couples have all stopped visiting the site entirely, driven away by little white pecker packers, who just couldn't help doing this to thread after thread, drowning out every discussion in a deluge of sad self-pud-pity.

Ah, well. Place was fun while it lasted!
Omg… you have me dying laughing… especially since you wrote the above post and more small dick pix keep pouring in!

I’ll just add my two cents to the dick pic problem. Men… take your damn socks off too!!! It just looks ridiculous. I can’t believe how many men fuck in their socks only. #boycottsockswhenfucking

Omg… you have me dying laughing… especially since you wrote the above post and more small dick pix keep pouring in!

I’ll just add my two cents to the dick pic problem. Men… take your damn socks off too!!! It just looks ridiculous. I can’t believe how many men fuck in their socks only. #boycottsockswhenfucking
You're one of my absolute favorite people here, Franki. ♥️🥰 Couple of very lucky men out in Cali. Have a wonderful weekend!

Last edited:
I love this. Marshmallows to make s’mores… I’m dying reading this. But if an original Bomb Pop were next to a big dick, I would be hard pressed to tell you which one I would rather lick.

I um, really love bomb pops. Really. 😊
*******! If I'm going to lose out on a lick to a bomb pop, at least make it grape so that it's not white looking...😬

I have never...NEVER!!...fucked with my socks on and could never understand what the deal was. Afraid of catching a cold? Got hammer toes? God-Ugly sharp, raggedy toenails? (and why would any woman tolerate that??!) Are the 6 seconds taking off your socks too time distracting away from being in the pussy? WHAT??!?!

Seriously (I am, however, incapable of being serious on a topic like dick pics...), I don't showcase my dick in my profile. You want to see it - ask!! I gladly comply. I even exercise truth in advertising by having full-on hard dick, mid-size and 'this is where it starts from' limp dick pics. No surprises when we meet -- I want you to know what you'll be working with and how far you can get it up -- if you can...:whistle: (I might've stepped in it with that last statement...oh well...)

You're one of my absolute favorite people here, Franki. ♥️🥰 Couple of very lucky men out in Cali. Have a wonderful weekend!
Why thank you (back at ya!)… but only one lucky man in Cali. I’m from the Northeast! So one lucky man there (hubby). Somehow manage to each find the time regularly to meet despite being on fully opposite coasts. Anyway… I feel like the lucky one!!

😘

*******! If I'm going to lose out on a lick to a bomb pop, at least make it grape so that it's not white looking...😬
Sorry - I recently tried a banana and chocolate bomb pop which was delicious… but there’s nothing like the OG red, white and blue one from childhood memories. 🤪

I have never...NEVER!!...fucked with my socks on and could never understand what the deal was. Afraid of catching a cold? Got hammer toes? God-Ugly sharp, raggedy toenails? (and why would any woman tolerate that??!) Are the 6 seconds taking off your socks too time distracting away from being in the pussy? WHAT??!?!

Seriously (I am, however, incapable of being serious on a topic like dick pics...), I don't showcase my dick in my profile. You want to see it - ask!! I gladly comply. I even exercise truth in advertising by having full-on hard dick, mid-size and 'this is where it starts from' limp dick pics. No surprises when we meet -- I want you to know what you'll be working with and how far you can get it up -- if you can...:whistle: (I might've stepped in it with that last statement...oh well...)
Thank goodness- no socks!!! And truth in advertising… all great things to offer a lady lol.

Why thank you (back at ya!)… but only one lucky man in Cali. I’m from the Northeast! So one lucky man there (hubby). Somehow manage to each find the time regularly to meet despite being on fully opposite coasts. Anyway… I feel like the lucky one!!

😘
Wow, really? I stand corrected. All this time I had no idea that someone else's screen name was leading me to make false assumptions.

Samuel L. was right. Umption and I feel like proper asses. I almost feel like somebody just told me Avadore lives in Mexico! My whole understanding of things has been backwards!

Last edited:
Back