Slutwife Laura

Happy to see you here! Your videos are classics, first with the dildos, then the phone sex while masturbating, and now those amazing action scenes with hubby watching while you take BBC and dirty talk to him.

Are you thinking if having hubby wear a cage (and possibly panties over it 😉) ?

since 2008-09, approximately, on iloveinterracial.com. the content was excellent, but you did not answer in a personal, unfortunately;(

Curious how many on here have heard of me or am a fan of me. Been craving bbc since I was a little girl and have been fucking black men in front of my hubby for 14 years now. Love to hear back.
Love to hear how beautiful of a loving wife you are for your husband and completely sexy woman ! Love and enjoy all bbc together

Curious how many on here have heard of me or am a fan of me. Been craving bbc since I was a little girl and have been fucking black men in front of my hubby for 14 years now. Love to hear back.
Definitely heard of you. Originally on XHamster. Very hot, now my wife and I have been at it for 3 years now.

I’ve seen vids of you before some very hot stuff you look amazing with bbc and are definitely built for it

Back