slutty lingerie under work clothes

I also one time in the Tesco across from work saw one woman at the self service checkout getting down to pick something up from the bottom shelf and could clearly see she was wearing suspenders, I thought good on ya, if that's something you wanna wear/wear to help you feel sexy to get through the day.

I also one time in the Tesco across from work saw one woman at the self service checkout getting down to pick something up from the bottom shelf and could clearly see she was wearing suspenders, I thought good on ya, if that's something you wanna wear/wear to help you feel sexy to get through the day.
Agreed!

There's enough shitty companies/bosses that I'm sure it happens a lot more than we think it does. 1 girl I worked with was a huge tease, I had no chance with her, but damn if we were working together she wore the tightest clothes, and would make a point of standing as close to me as possible (I know it sounds far fetched, but one time I actually saw out of the corner of my eye she looked at the space between us and moved closer to me)

There's enough shitty companies/bosses that I'm sure it happens a lot more than we think it does. 1 girl I worked with was a huge tease, I had no chance with her, but damn if we were working together she wore the tightest clothes, and would make a point of standing as close to me as possible (I know it sounds far fetched, but one time I actually saw out of the corner of my eye she looked at the space between us and moved closer to me)
Probably so! Women have such powers, and they know how to use them!!

Back