slutty holidays

Last one that I know of - he got her practically naked in her office at work after everyone had gone. She was bent over the desk, naked from ankles to throat, masturbating herself. Apart from anything else, it's very risky.
u forgot to tell that she was mailing u our conversation in real time too and it made her cum so hard and u cum like crazy too

I try and not come on here. I try and avoid talking to muscatbull. It has got so bad that I often I can't do my husband duty as I have masturbated too much.
are u jerking off right now thinking of me fucking ur wife like a bitch in heat? the way she tells u she wants to be used by me

I admit she seems at the moment to be consumed by lust for you but she hasn't said she wants to go and actually meet has she. It's just a fantasy for her I'm sure.

okay, I can't help it getting to me. Something gets me really horny although I don't want you or her to do it, I also do. I don't understand it.

I admit she seems at the moment to be consumed by lust for you but she hasn't said she wants to go and actually meet has she. It's just a fantasy for her I'm sure.
I know the feeling, apparently my wife becomes a total whore when she talks to muscatbull. He has gotten to me as well, even to the point i want to suck him and fuck him as well.

its
I know the feeling, apparently my wife becomes a total whore when she talks to muscatbull. He has gotten to me as well, even to the point i want to suck him and fuck him as well.
not apparently cucky, you have watched it happen in real when u watched her chat with me on messenger. the other time when she cum you could hear her scream upstairs too i think

its
not apparently cucky, you have watched it happen in real when u watched her chat with me on messenger. the other time when she cum you could hear her scream upstairs too i think

Back