slutty holidays

you don't know ur wife as well as I do paul. when u gave me her email id, u dint even expect her to reply and now u know how slutty she gets for me
Don't underestimate your wife lust for a bbc. I didn't think my wife would masturbate for muscatbull in the middle of the mall parking lot during the day but she did.

He had her remove her bra and panties at work, then drive to the woods in her lunch hour, find a secluded spot and strip naked. He then told her to get on all fours and masturbate herself on all fours. The three of us were emailing together as I tried to persuade her not to or at least to be careful. He made her tell him how horny she felt and to also finger her arse, and he was tormenting me by controlling her and making her do these things. She came. She laid on her back and two young lads came by on bicycles, stopped and watched her. I was worried she might, or Muscat might tell her to, do even more than just let them watch.

cuck alan is absolutely right pauly. u saw how slutty and horny she gets for me from so far. imagine how hard shes gonna be cumming riding my cock

Back