Slut Suprise

She was sitting on my lap without her jeans or panties. She asked me if I'd read her a story. I told her yes but, I was going to tickle her fancy while I read to her. I started to read to hear, simultaneously slipping a finger between her legs. I probed her wetness and penetrated her, as a low gasp escaped her lips. After several minutes of reading she was more fixated on my finger and how wet she was.

I stopped reading, putting the book down as I continued playing in her wet hole. She was settling into a nice rhythm. With my free hand I grabbed her hair wrapping it around my hand. I yanked her to my open mouth and kissed her softly on her open lips. I worked a second finger into her while still kissing her soft lips. She was moaning now as her hole started dripping. I felt myself become rock hard as I continued to finger her.

I was hungry for her. I untangled my hand from her hair and roughly grabbed her throat in a C-clamp type of hold. I steadily increased pressure until I heard her breathing become labored. I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear; "when I pull my fingers out of your hole I want you on the bed, on all fours with your legs spread." I asked her if she understood and she nodded yes. I removed my fingers from her hole and brought them to her mouth, telling her; "eat slut." I loosened my grip on her throat so she could greedily suck her sauce off my fingers. Once she cleaned my fingers, she stood up and moved to the bed where she moved into position like I had instructed her.
When she was on all fours, I walked up behind her, grabbing her right wrist and pulling it under her. This caused her to fall forward onto her right shoulder. Once she was leaning forward, I handcuffed her wrist to her right ankle. I did the same with her left wrist and cuffed it to the corresponding ankle. Now she was immobilized and her ass was spread wide open. I could see both her holes, one was very wet, the other very ready.

I stood behind her, placing my left thumb onto her asshole, and started rubbing it with my thumb. My right thumb plunged into her wet hole. Her hips moved to take my finger. I started moving it in and out of her. At the same time I fed her tight asshole my other thumb, she began to cum. First in drips then in intermittent gushes. She was a hot mess and she continued to cum. I moved my thumbs in and out of her holes slowly at first and then slowly increasing the pace. She was screaming now and bucking but she couldn't really move. All she could do was scream, cum and struggle.

I moved my mouth to the area between my thumbs and slowly licked her wet skin. This drove her wild. She was cumming so hard she was alternating between screaming and crying. At this time the man sitting in the chair told me; "see I told you she was a slut, I want you to fuck her in the asshole next."

Back