Slave Training

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by Johnny II Times, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Johnny II Times

Johnny II Times Member

Im training this white slut on this site and while im busy with alot of studio work im unable to guide her from a distance. Her BF is already a sissy and she understands her tight pussy is black owned and her sissy cuck will end up raising a black baby. I need her to be comforatble with being a whore and her pussy a little looser so I can fill her with my superior seed. PREFERABLY A FEMALE BI SLAVE. I am in NJ and look forward to dumping hot seed in a cow for breeding

What She Needs Before I Fill Her With My Seed:

Slave needs to own a large black dildo and butt plug

Slave needs to be able to suck a black cock with no gagging

Slave need to be gang banged by at least to cocks at the same time

Slave must also be able to service a black cock in front of her BF

Attached Files:

2. Bigdaddy666

Bigdaddy666 New Member

My French Friends A Wimp Sissy For You! My French Friend Wants His French BBC Virgin Wife Jenny Sexually Degraded Into A BBC Cock Whore Slave From FRANCE? If Your Interested In Seeing Picture Photo Of My Friend BBC Virgin Wife? Send Me Your Personal E-Mail. ASAP For Your Viewing? Inbox me!

3. Kristy

Kristy Active Member

I need to be trained by a black máster. I know my role as a little white sex slave and I live for satisfing my black lovers. I already own a big black dildo and it now can fit in all my holes. I did dump my ex boyfriend last year though.

4. niknik

niknik Member

you should come to NY, I meet all the requirements, and gangbanged way more than just 2

raykink and blackmeat like this.
  5. Johnny II Times

Johnny II Times Member

if you have pictures ill consider it

6. Johnny II Times

Johnny II Times Member

yes

Hannover likes this.
  7. Harduk

Harduk Well-Known Member Gold Member

You reckon your ready, you have the potential and clearly the body which looks tight n ready...you must pass the initial training first....

slypearl and pantycleaner like this.
  8. interracial-lover

interracial-lover Active Member

US
    I can tell you what I'll do to you?

9. TommyMuehle

TommyMuehle Active Member

Germany
    You are the perfect girl :)

raykink likes this.