Slave Training

Im training this white slut on this site and while im busy with alot of studio work im unable to guide her from a distance. Her BF is already a sissy and she understands her tight pussy is black owned and her sissy cuck will end up raising a black baby. I need her to be comforatble with being a whore and her pussy a little looser so I can fill her with my superior seed. PREFERABLY A FEMALE BI SLAVE. I am in NJ and look forward to dumping hot seed in a cow for breeding

What She Needs Before I Fill Her With My Seed:

Slave needs to own a large black dildo and butt plug

Slave needs to be able to suck a black cock with no gagging

Slave need to be gang banged by at least to cocks at the same time

Slave must also be able to service a black cock in front of her BF

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 41
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 38
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 40
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 39
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 40
Im training this white slut on this site and while im busy with alot of studio work im unable to guide her from a distance. Her BF is already a sissy and she understands her tight pussy is black owned and her sissy cuck will end up raising a black baby. I need her to be comforatble with being a whore and her pussy a little looser so I can fill her with my superior seed. PREFERABLY A FEMALE BI SLAVE. I am in NJ and look forward to dumping hot seed in a cow for breeding

What She Needs Before I Fill Her With My Seed:

Slave needs to own a large black dildo and butt plug

Slave needs to be able to suck a black cock with no gagging

Slave need to be gang banged by at least to cocks at the same time

Slave must also be able to service a black cock in front of her BF
My French Friends A Wimp Sissy For You! My French Friend Wants His French BBC Virgin Wife Jenny Sexually Degraded Into A BBC Cock Whore Slave From FRANCE? If Your Interested In Seeing Picture Photo Of My Friend BBC Virgin Wife? Send Me Your Personal E-Mail. ASAP For Your Viewing? Inbox me!

I need to be trained by a black máster. I know my role as a little white sex slave and I live for satisfing my black lovers. I already own a big black dildo and it now can fit in all my holes. I did dump my ex boyfriend last year though.
So you're training your tight white ass with your dildo too, good little slut!!!

Back