Slave Auction In Atlanta

Just thinking of me like that is suck a turn on, gets my little kitten wet
We have experienced black men commenting on my body and things that they wanted to do to us, and have also been groped by one in public.

Did you get turned on beyond belief....scared, excited, and willing at the same time....terrifying what could result
If one's....fantasies suddenly become virtual reality....has anyone ever proposed selling you ?

It was such a turn on . I've always loved men commenting me and saying dirty things to me. I had a few black guys tell me that I would make them a.other of money if they sold my white ass to their friends

Have they ever collared you...put you on leash, and taken you...know of anyone has been a consensual slave

Knowing I'm only wanted as a sex object to them, knowing they love using 2hite women and being treated like a whore

...so you don't have any *******...and are never intrigued by that fantasy...one woman let her bull lead her around a very formal dinner party in a gown he removed to display her rings and qsp tattoos...she had to explain her master was not her husband

One of your bulls probably has social networking that could...help you to accomplish
That prospect...perhaps, in another city not your own. ...can you imagine then seeing
Yourself at such a function ....removing your mask ...as your master fingers you before
Them all telling you ...you are not permitted to climax...until crowd approves

And...of course....it could discretely...be captured and recorded to to released as you desire...
Others ...undoubtedly , would be doing that very thing ...but this would be
Your special memory alone. ....still risky adventure....offers sweet rewards sometimes...shame
On other occasions....which ultimately you may be yearning

Where you traveled were you accompanied by a bull....? Or did you seek to be blacked
On your travel itinerary....knowing in advance your ultimate purpose
...and would share a little about your ...episode or, dates....

Back