Size of the gangbang

Did you lick the cum up cuck
5 man bbc gb and it was fucking amazing
Please login or become a member to view

17 , was exhausting, but exhilarating. End of night I think I could have done a few more . There was a dull ache of emptiness at the end . Was sore for the next few days . Wore a dress No panties to work Monday , because I was still sensitive, even wiping sent tingles through me .
Any pictures are video

Wish that was my wife.
Thank you for posting the exciting videos of your beautiful white slut wife enjoying having her face, asshole and married white cunt fucked by 5 black men at the same time. I love seeing your wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples swinging with each stroke of a black cock into her married white cunt and asshole.
So wonderful and exciting to hear your wife groaning and telling the black man that is fucking her to, Don't you dare Stop!!!!
I absolutely love seeing and hearing a white slut wife like yours, and mine also, that truly loves and appreciates being fucked by hard black cocks.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for many men's black cocks.

18 is the record for my wife it started out supposed to be 4-8 lots more invited and the final count was 18 and most of them got seconds and thirds once got five times. After hours and hours of using my wife at the end she had no idea who was even fucking her anymore. They were total strangers walking into the hotel room one second and naked and inside my wife pounding her the next. Most intense thing everi

18 is the record for my wife it started out supposed to be 4-8 lots more invited and the final count was 18 and most of them got seconds and thirds once got five times. After hours and hours of using my wife at the end she had no idea who was even fucking her anymore. They were total strangers walking into the hotel room one second and naked and inside my wife pounding her the next. Most intense thing everi
Fantastic that your lucky white slut wife was able to enjoy being fucked by 18
You are a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for many men's cocks.
Don’t know, have been blindfolded for 3 days before and used pretty much non-stop. No idea.
WOW!!!!! That is extremely exciting, you were fucked by very many men, no idea how many or who fucked you. Did they all fuck and shoot their cum loads in your unprotected married white cunt and womb?

Fantastic that your lucky white slut wife was able to enjoy being fucked by 18
You are a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for many men's cocks.

WOW!!!!! That is extremely exciting, you were fucked by very many men, no idea how many or who fucked you. Did they all fuck and shoot their cum loads in your unprotected married white cunt and womb?
All 3 holes. All weekend. I found out later 2 were state troopers and 1 was a city cop- they came to my office and used me.

WOW!!!! You are an amazing very lucky white slut wife to have the 2 state troopers and the city cop visit you at your office to used you again. Did they all fuck your mouth and unprotected married white cunt and womb in your office?

Fantastic that your lucky white slut wife was able to enjoy being fucked by 18 men.

Wow that is crazy hot you're very lucky

Back