Sissygasm vs pussy

My wife made me pussyfree for 6 months. Then with this pandemic times she found herself without BBC lovers to fuck for months. That lead to her decision of having sex with me while this pandemic doesn't end. She says that after that I will become pussyfree forever and even if another epidemic surges I will be pussyfree so long that I will be having sissygasms by them and with that she will refuse to use my clit.

It's not the first time I ask this but regarding a choice of having sissygasms and pussy what would you choose? Are you available to talk me into this sissy life? I really need a mentor ❤️

Sissygasm..no question, no hesitation. Once a sissy experiences such a mind blowing whole body orgasm..yes orgasm..he will need it again and again. Cumming last 10 seconds and removes all sexual desire. Sissygasms last much longer and can be repeated over and over again..which actually increases sexual desire.. I now have no desire for my wifes pussy..I do however desire her Black Man..

Sissygasm..no question, no hesitation. Once a sissy experiences such a mind blowing whole body orgasm..yes orgasm..he will need it again and again. Cumming last 10 seconds and removes all sexual desire. Sissygasms last much longer and can be repeated over and over again..which actually increases sexual desire.. I now have no desire for my wifes pussy..I do however desire her Black Man..
So true sister 🤯😍💃🌹
Makes you look at the inside of the back of your head 🙄

My wife made me pussyfree for 6 months. Then with this pandemic times she found herself without BBC lovers to fuck for months. That lead to her decision of having sex with me while this pandemic doesn't end. She says that after that I will become pussyfree forever and even if another epidemic surges I will be pussyfree so long that I will be having sissygasms by them and with that she will refuse to use my clit.

It's not the first time I ask this but regarding a choice of having sissygasms and pussy what would you choose? Are you available to talk me into this sissy life? I really need a mentor ❤️
Sissygasm last longer and more intense 😉

Back