Sissy

Question. My wife enjoys her regular BBC about every other week. She has even took steps to let him cum inside her soon. She knows I am bi and encourages me to play, however she will not play with me. I want to share a bull with her. Her Bull now would play with me but she doesn’t want to watch me get poked. She says that if she she’s me get fucked she will not be able to see me as a man. Any suggestions?

Want my wife to put me in stockings and panties and make me handle big cock
Have you told her?

Question. My wife enjoys her regular BBC about every other week. She has even took steps to let him cum inside her soon. She knows I am bi and encourages me to play, however she will not play with me. I want to share a bull with her. Her Bull now would play with me but she doesn’t want to watch me get poked. She says that if she she’s me get fucked she will not be able to see me as a man. Any suggestions?
Why won't your wife play with you? And you want him to fuck you? Why not start smaller like maybe serving them during sex? Have you ever had the opportunity to watch? You could serve by keeping them hydrated and other thoughtful stuff. Like rolling a blunt after sex so they can chill and smoke. Tell him to bring over his BDSM gear in a bag. During play time, he could order you to get whatever he needs to pleasure your wife while you enjoy the show. Good luck!

I do that sorta. I make sure cold drinks are bedside, along with towels, wine for the wife, lube, or anything else they may enjoy. Another bit of info, we were in the LS for years and then I got diagnosed with cancer in my spine. It hindered our normal sex life. But we found that my internal anal nerves were spared and I enjoy anal stimulation. She has pegged me and encouraged me to dress up in panties for some time. I was orally bisexual before, so now I want someone to take me, make me watch as they fuck my wife, make me clean his cock, do clean-up after he is done with her and when he catches his breath, be his next fuck hole. I wish we could have one guy to please us both, but she is reluctant to watch me be taken anally. She is down with the one guy thing, just doesn’t want to witness it. Truth be told, I think she is afraid that she will loose respect for me if she sees the action take place.

Ah I see. Yeah - some women are into that, some aren't. Sounds like you guys have a great relationship, though. Maybe if she continues to see you be submissive to her lovers, get humiliated, etc, etc, she might come around to the idea. Sorry I don't have any other ideas for you. Cheers!

Back