Sissy ass cunt for BBC MACON. GA

When can even at work somtimes i will full on switch over from dude to a sissy and look pertty fucking hot i would do me lol ..but i love dressing up sexy depending on mood or dress its either panties or thongs .somtimes its thongs on cause i want it up my ass like foreplay .then skirt .dress sexy mini skirt i rock it with full make up i just dont have any shoes i have nasty looking feet .but who thinking feet when i looknfull blown slut eye shadows looking in your eyes with my mouth full of big beautiful black cock pumping in and out while steady seeking his approval as worship his cock licking kissing stroking sucking .make love to the master of the big beautiful black cock with my mouth .hes ready to lift my skirt pull my panties down and fuck me Daddy my thick pale white phat sissy ass cunt .as i use muscle control tighten and loosen as withdraws his cock after each thrust unless im have the most intense orgasm of my life from bbc .so hey mature .alpha domant big dick daddy i ready to be your bitch anytime .anyhow anyway or anyone you tell me to as long as they are clean and STD FREE and Disease free as I am. Daddy seed and breed me with alpha male cock cum blast you hot thick loads in me .your cum seeks out my weak sperm and destroy it making me a pink panties wearing cock sucking sissy ass cunt. To serve and service your wants and desires. I am bisexual use me as a cockold in couple play a20181103_185250.jpg

Attachments

• a7ee047d-1d37-421d-af71-0ec6b9f7ad88.jpg
    a7ee047d-1d37-421d-af71-0ec6b9f7ad88.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1543795985046profile.png
    1543795985046profile.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 24
When can even at work somtimes i will full on switch over from dude to a sissy and look pertty fucking hot i would do me lol ..but i love dressing up sexy depending on mood or dress its either panties or thongs .somtimes its thongs on cause i want it up my ass like foreplay .then skirt .dress sexy mini skirt i rock it with full make up i just dont have any shoes i have nasty looking feet .but who thinking feet when i looknfull blown slut eye shadows looking in your eyes with my mouth full of big beautiful black cock pumping in and out while steady seeking his approval as worship his cock licking kissing stroking sucking .make love to the master of the big beautiful black cock with my mouth .hes ready to lift my skirt pull my panties down and fuck me Daddy my thick pale white phat sissy ass cunt .as i use muscle control tighten and loosen as withdraws his cock after each thrust unless im have the most intense orgasm of my life from bbc .so hey mature .alpha domant big dick daddy i ready to be your bitch anytime .anyhow anyway or anyone you tell me to as long as they are clean and STD FREE and Disease free as I am. Daddy seed and breed me with alpha male cock cum blast you hot thick loads in me .your cum seeks out my weak sperm and destroy it making me a pink panties wearing cock sucking sissy ass cunt. To serve and service your wants and desires. I am bisexual use me as a cockold in couple play aView attachment 2279339
🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

Back