Single Jewish guy in New Jersey 4 Queen of Spades

Chubwht4BBC

Male
From
NJ, US
Hi everyone! How are you all? I love this site. It's awesome. I'm still in search of my Queen of Spades. I'm ready for a true cuckold relationship including marriage, *******, and being owned by black bulls. I'm bisexual and love being with white women and black men alone or in groups. I have quite a few really hung bi black buddies that I play with. I'm a bottom with guys and love to please. Please say hi even if your just seeing my post and wanna say hello. I do spend a lot of time in New York City as well. I'm a super nice guy and very chill. Enjoy your summer! Stay safe.

Wishing you luck. My cuckold and i were lucky to find real love and a cuckold relationship from tge start which is second to our own relationship, but i din't think it is that common.

Wishing you luck. My cuckold and i were lucky to find real love and a cuckold relationship from tge start which is second to our own relationship, but i din't think it is that common.

Its not common, but the issue that most men face is that their EGO gets in the way of true intimacy and love. And most women that I know want that. The OP is a good person. But his EGO is huge and it prevents him from making connections with women that he would be perfect with. If he could settle down his EGO, he would find the right person very soon.

Back