Single again. Some men don't know what they want!

missEmma

Female
It started great a few weeks ago. After working out at the gym I went for quick groceries because my fridge was empty. One of the black guys I'd seen at the gym before saw me. I'd never talked to him before. I just try to stay fit. I don't go near the men's stuff. Hey I mean, it's not as if you'd find me there to socialize, I don't even particularly like it there. And men and women generally do totally different exercises.
Anyway, this guy was obviously checking me out, and I hadn't even put more than minimal quick makeup on. He said hi and we flirted a bit and it was good fun. He left with my number but I didn't expect anything.
Next morning I get a text that he was going to cook a nice vegetarian dinner for me and that i could meet up at the gym. I don't want a reputation lol.
Anyway texting a bit and few days later I give in and instead of going shopping after gym again I cycle from the supermarket to his place. Sure, tension and stuff but it's good...
I send my location to my best friend and promise tot keep sending updates of everything and that I'm safe haha
He actually thought all girls are vega these days lol, but he was relaxed whe i assured him I'm not a vegetarian. Actually the food was nice with a bit of soup and a quiche as this was one of the rare men who learned to cook from his mom and expended on his knowledge with cooking books and watching cooking tv.
The red wine was heavy and I shouldn't have needed it. On the couch after dinner he was romantic and soft and I melted for him. Melted wet lol. Kissing slowly making out and he ended on top making gentle love. You have to see that's not what I learned to, but he was good, and he lasted long enough and I felt wanted and desired and safe and I managed to relax and the intimate orgasm came as I was under him and he was deep inside me and slowly and he was on top and caressed my hair and it was heaven! He lasted long and only came a while after when I was sensitive but I wanted it good for him too.
Anyway I was starting to fall in love. I'd slept with him a few times and the sex was very tame but nice. No hard fucking, what I normally like and no kinky stuff at all. Not even doggystyle, only missionary and gentle. When I knelt on the bed for doggystyle and asked him to take me he just turned me on my back the first time. Foreplay and cupping his hand on my pussy and gently fingering, and caressing told me he was experienced with girls, but when I tried to coax his head down he only went as far as my boobies. Him: "Licking? As in only lesbos and impotents need to lick, a cock will give you real orgasms, the way I know you like." I gave head tho. Every time we met.
I did not achieve an orgasm every time. Even if I liked being held warm under him, his heavy muscular male body on me, his strength taking me...
So eventually I want to talk about our relationship and his life and meeting his friends and stuff. We've been going for like three weeks at that point. And the sex is good and even a bit wilder (Yeah doggystyle! and yeah more commanding, dominating, taking charge).
And suddenly he's mr good godfearing man. He loved the sex (obviously) but I'm obviously an easy slut and he could never marry a white girl like me. Cause I am obviously experienced, and know how to put on a condom, and because I'm so good at deepsucking a man. He's very diplomatic about it all, but it's obvious he wants a good little virgin eventually. I guess it's OK for him to be sexually experienced lol
Anyway, so, dating and taking me out and sex, no more? I liked being his gf. But if it can't be more, I can't continue! So I got emotional and we broke up last week.
Am I so F'ed up? I'm OK with great sex sometimes as one-night-stands. And I do have a romantic wish of love and forever!
It just isn't fair to keep seeing a girl you don't plan to keep seeing.
So, I am an emo bitch after all. Luckily my best friend supported me and helped me get though.
Sure, we like black men with very large Big Black Cock!
What we like more is BBC and fair upfront!

It started great a few weeks ago. After working out at the gym I went for quick groceries because my fridge was empty. One of the black guys I'd seen at the gym before saw me. I'd never talked to him before. I just try to stay fit. I don't go near the men's stuff. Hey I mean, it's not as if you'd find me there to socialize, I don't even particularly like it there. And men and women generally do totally different exercises.
Anyway, this guy was obviously checking me out, and I hadn't even put more than minimal quick makeup on. He said hi and we flirted a bit and it was good fun. He left with my number but I didn't expect anything.
Next morning I get a text that he was going to cook a nice vegetarian dinner for me and that i could meet up at the gym. I don't want a reputation lol.
Anyway texting a bit and few days later I give in and instead of going shopping after gym again I cycle from the supermarket to his place. Sure, tension and stuff but it's good...
I send my location to my best friend and promise tot keep sending updates of everything and that I'm safe haha
He actually thought all girls are vega these days lol, but he was relaxed whe i assured him I'm not a vegetarian. Actually the food was nice with a bit of soup and a quiche as this was one of the rare men who learned to cook from his mom and expended on his knowledge with cooking books and watching cooking tv.
The red wine was heavy and I shouldn't have needed it. On the couch after dinner he was romantic and soft and I melted for him. Melted wet lol. Kissing slowly making out and he ended on top making gentle love. You have to see that's not what I learned to, but he was good, and he lasted long enough and I felt wanted and desired and safe and I managed to relax and the intimate orgasm came as I was under him and he was deep inside me and slowly and he was on top and caressed my hair and it was heaven! He lasted long and only came a while after when I was sensitive but I wanted it good for him too.
Anyway I was starting to fall in love. I'd slept with him a few times and the sex was very tame but nice. No hard fucking, what I normally like and no kinky stuff at all. Not even doggystyle, only missionary and gentle. When I knelt on the bed for doggystyle and asked him to take me he just turned me on my back the first time. Foreplay and cupping his hand on my pussy and gently fingering, and caressing told me he was experienced with girls, but when I tried to coax his head down he only went as far as my boobies. Him: "Licking? As in only lesbos and impotents need to lick, a cock will give you real orgasms, the way I know you like." I gave head tho. Every time we met.
I did not achieve an orgasm every time. Even if I liked being held warm under him, his heavy muscular male body on me, his strength taking me...
So eventually I want to talk about our relationship and his life and meeting his friends and stuff. We've been going for like three weeks at that point. And the sex is good and even a bit wilder (Yeah doggystyle! and yeah more commanding, dominating, taking charge).
And suddenly he's mr good godfearing man. He loved the sex (obviously) but I'm obviously an easy slut and he could never marry a white girl like me. Cause I am obviously experienced, and know how to put on a condom, and because I'm so good at deepsucking a man. He's very diplomatic about it all, but it's obvious he wants a good little virgin eventually. I guess it's OK for him to be sexually experienced lol
Anyway, so, dating and taking me out and sex, no more? I liked being his gf. But if it can't be more, I can't continue! So I got emotional and we broke up last week.
Am I so F'ed up? I'm OK with great sex sometimes as one-night-stands. And I do have a romantic wish of love and forever!
So, I am an emo bitch after all. Luckily my best friend supported me and helped me get though.
It is a strange world..i am looking for a gf like into blacks but i when i find one then she says no more blacla for her

I read this and in my opinion the guy is the one being weird here. He gave you his intention of a longer style relationship so I think I would have felt the same way. Don’t think you read that wrong, I would have read his actions and words the same way

Yeah the problem was he was giving you mixed signals.

At first he made it look like he wanted a ltr but then, it turned out he was only there for a bootycall.
This is why guys should be open about what they want .
Some guys will do whatever to get pussy, but they dont really have to. Many girls will be ready for it if we are direct, some wont.

Idiot sounds like a rubbish ride anyway best rid of him and have a proper man!

I can see where your coming from but from a man's point of view....maybe there is a reason he is that way and only wants sex and friendship, its very possible that once you expressed feelings of wanting to take things further he caught bad signals and backed away...I've had quite a few relationships that were sex, cuddling, cooking, talking...with no label of girlfriend or anything like that. And a good bit of the time women want it that way. There's a good chance he thought that you would be fine with that based on how you just randomly fucked him at the first dinner date after the gym.

Back