Since ive went black

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
Comlaring the change in me since ive become a QoS. 1.ive only been with 4 white men all my life .grew up in a small hick town.Dad would ******* me if he knew.five years ago i had my 1st bbc.since then ive been with 5 total. Thats all in five yesrs. 2. Ive only blew 2 white guys my entire life.Ive sucked every black guys cock ive hooked up with.1 time another bbc was watching and he stuck his cock in my mouth.Another time i just blew a bbc.so ive had 7 bbcs in my mouth. 3.never had sex besides the bedroom before bbc. Since ive sucked bbc at the movies. Lied to my boyfriend about veeing in public with another man. Yet alone sucking his cock at the movies.He knows now n was so mad.Fucked in my car.So thst has changed.4. Havent had a white dick in my ass in 7 years and thought i wasnt into it anymore. All 5 have fucked my ass without asking. I loved it. 5. I never gagged before i sucked bbc. Theres so much more.if you are interested . Let me now. Hope you enjoy

I see you're in Erie, there is a fun sex club not terribly far from you in Fredonia, NY called the Badd Kitty Club. Not strictly interacial parties but Lo usually finds a couple good black guys each time we go there. We hit the best bbc parties in Philly but that's a heck of a drive from Erie. By the way I was born in Erie, not that it matters.

Fredonia is about an hr so sorta local. Philly is other side of the state so no issue there. There is also a good house party up in Buffalo about once a month with alot of black guys. Check out swinglifestyle.com for the event listings. The Philly parties are a group called 3to1 interracial parties. Next event is a hotel party on the 16th.

Comlaring the change in me since ive become a QoS. 1.ive only been with 4 white men all my life .grew up in a small hick town.Dad would ******* me if he knew.five years ago i had my 1st bbc.since then ive been with 5 total. Thats all in five yesrs. 2. Ive only blew 2 white guys my entire life.Ive sucked every black guys cock ive hooked up with.1 time another bbc was watching and he stuck his cock in my mouth.Another time i just blew a bbc.so ive had 7 bbcs in my mouth. 3.never had sex besides the bedroom before bbc. Since ive sucked bbc at the movies. Lied to my boyfriend about veeing in public with another man. Yet alone sucking his cock at the movies.He knows now n was so mad.Fucked in my car.So thst has changed.4. Havent had a white dick in my ass in 7 years and thought i wasnt into it anymore. All 5 have fucked my ass without asking. I loved it. 5. I never gagged before i sucked bbc. Theres so much more.if you are interested . Let me now. Hope you enjoy
Tell us more! Great experiences! Plus pics would be great too! I have a friend that dates exclusively Black Men. Would like tips in encouraging her.

Fredonia is about an hr so sorta local. Philly is other side of the state so no issue there. There is also a good house party up in Buffalo about once a month with alot of black guys. Check out swinglifestyle.com for the event listings. The Philly parties are a group called 3to1 interracial parties. Next event is a hotel party on the 16th.
Sounds good !!!

I see you're in Erie, there is a fun sex club not terribly far from you in Fredonia, NY called the Badd Kitty Club. Not strictly interacial parties but Lo usually finds a couple good black guys each time we go there. We hit the best bbc parties in Philly but that's a heck of a drive from Erie. By the way I was born in Erie, not that it matters.

Small world all around. My husband is from Erie as well.

wish you were my wife...

Back