Since being cucked

wannabe cuck

Male
From
UK
My wife cucked me for 1st time last year and since we have been in this lifestyle I have found myself becoming more and more submissive in our relationship .
I have now reached a point where I'm starting to find myself wanting to be made to suck bbc myself, I haven't mentioned anything to my wife yet through fear of how she might react, plus I suppose I'm still trying to come to terms with it myself.
I've always been 100% straight, so all these feelings are new to me, is this normal for a cuckold hubby? Have any other cucks found them selfs feeling this way ?

Hey there. Yes they’re 100% normal. A hubby inevitably feels weaker and becomes more submissive to the bbc, he wants to suck on it a little bit - that’s how it starts ..then he begins to take it himself and realizes that it’s the best possible thing for him.

He knows that bbc is powerful and he submits to it by fully servicing him being your sissy cuck.
He definitely respects the power of black men. The first time he watched a black man fuck me and saw me, for the first time, having waves of multiple squirting orgasms, afterward he said he never new what real sex with a woman was until that night.

Wtf? Lol you were a fagl before the bbc trust me. You dont just "turn" gay. You already wanted to be a fag but now you have an excuse, stop lying to yourself. 100%straight my ass lol your wife will be fine with it she probably already knows your gay from your web history...or she will leave your gay ass for her lover since hes really 100% straight and fyi gay ******* turns most women off so you will be leading her towards divorce either way gay boy.

My wife cucked me for 1st time last year and since we have been in this lifestyle I have found myself becoming more and more submissive in our relationship .
I have now reached a point where I'm starting to find myself wanting to be made to suck bbc myself, I haven't mentioned anything to my wife yet through fear of how she might react, plus I suppose I'm still trying to come to terms with it myself.
I've always been 100% straight, so all these feelings are new to me, is this normal for a cuckold hubby? Have any other cucks found them selfs feeling this way ?
you can see and hear the joy and pleasure from your wife sucking on bbc. it's not envious to be attracted to that, more of a human nature. some of the best sounds to hear is a woman enjoying sex, it sets something in just about all of us. the feelings you have of submissiveness and inadequacy probably are not uncommon for a cuckold. wanting to share and be bitch are not uncommon either. what you mentioned about 'wanting to be made ...' might be the point, wanting your masculine ego or personality stripped away in the bedroom. how to do that? honest discussion is strait forward, get caught sucking a dildo might do it too. you'll find your way.

Yes, after my first night with a black man, over breakfast I said "No more white penis, my pussy is black only." In retrospect, after years of swinging with white guys, plus a few affairs, it is sad that no white guy, absolutely NONE, gave me a multiple squirting orgasm, yet EVERY Black Man has!
We also started of as swingers

There was something i thought of while walking the dog this morning. Wanting to become a cocksucking cuckold is a private, intimate, and fragile change of attitude and behavior. You have thought enough for it to become a desire that you are willing to take bbc in your mouth. There is the fear of rejection from your wife and her man (men?), something that can crush a dream that is dear to you. i presume you value the opinions and friendship that might be changed, after all, you have never been a cocksucker and never expected to be one. i might find satisfaction and an odd pride in the humility and shame of my wife calling me cocksucker. Recognize the fear, weigh the apprehension, step out of the shadow a little bit and somehow tell your wife you need this. Yeah, it is a bit topping from the bottom, this is something you want. Maybe no one's thought of it except you? The worst is being denied and humiliated, for now. The best is being accepted and humiliated now. And a little humility can add so much to these things in the bedroom. Hopefully this helps you a bit, we're all pulling for you.

There was something i thought of while walking the dog this morning. Wanting to become a cocksucking cuckold is a private, intimate, and fragile change of attitude and behavior. You have thought enough for it to become a desire that you are willing to take bbc in your mouth. There is the fear of rejection from your wife and her man (men?), something that can crush a dream that is dear to you. i presume you value the opinions and friendship that might be changed, after all, you have never been a cocksucker and never expected to be one. i might find satisfaction and an odd pride in the humility and shame of my wife calling me cocksucker. Recognize the fear, weigh the apprehension, step out of the shadow a little bit and somehow tell your wife you need this. Yeah, it is a bit topping from the bottom, this is something you want. Maybe no one's thought of it except you? The worst is being denied and humiliated, for now. The best is being accepted and humiliated now. And a little humility can add so much to these things in the bedroom. Hopefully this helps you a bit, we're all pulling for you.
Thank you for the advice ;)

I was bi before I was hetero, as i'd had sex with men, mainly older ones in my teens and early 20's before even kissing a women at 22yo. I always loved women, they just didn't notice me. I hadn't even fingered a woman, until I was 22yo, the day I lost my virginity. My first gf, who became my wife, starting cheating on me from the start, which made me very angry/ territorial, but once I put my foot down, she told me live with it or we separate. I didn't want to go back to having to jerk off for sex from being single again, so accepted it. But aside from all the lying, hurt, dishonesty etc. the more she was with others guys, the more submissive I became.. unfortunately, the more sexually submissive I became, the more it turned her off and the more she chased other men. It was nothing for me to spend $500 on new lingerie, heels and a hotel room for them so they could fuck during the day, while I had to go out and work to pay for it... but its just how I became, and never knew how to change it through fear she'd leave me. But as I believe sexuality can be flid and change, so can your level of submissiveness as well.

Wtf? Lol you were a fagl before the bbc trust me. You dont just "turn" gay. You already wanted to be a fag but now you have an excuse, stop lying to yourself. 100%straight my ass lol your wife will be fine with it she probably already knows your gay from your web history...or she will leave your gay ass for her lover since hes really 100% straight and fyi gay ******* turns most women off so you will be leading her towards divorce either way gay boy.
Yes thank you for your input it's been very helpful !

I was bi before I was hetero, as i'd had sex with men, mainly older ones in my teens and early 20's before even kissing a women at 22yo. I always loved women, they just didn't notice me. I hadn't even fingered a woman, until I was 22yo, the day I lost my virginity. My first gf, who became my wife, starting cheating on me from the start, which made me very angry/ territorial, but once I put my foot down, she told me live with it or we separate. I didn't want to go back to having to jerk off for sex from being single again, so accepted it. But aside from all the lying, hurt, dishonesty etc. the more she was with others guys, the more submissive I became.. unfortunately, the more sexually submissive I became, the more it turned her off and the more she chased other men. It was nothing for me to spend $500 on new lingerie, heels and a hotel room for them so they could fuck during the day, while I had to go out and work to pay for it... but its just how I became, and never knew how to change it through fear she'd leave me. But as I believe sexuality can be flid and change, so can your level of submissiveness as well.
Thank you, I would love to chat in more detail, if this is ok with you?

He definitely respects the power of black men. The first time he watched a black man fuck me and saw me, for the first time, having waves of multiple squirting orgasms, afterward he said he never new what real sex with a woman was until that night.
Yes I have to admit that I was amazed the 1st time I watched my wife, I really didn't think a guy could fuck a woman like that !

Back