King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

9d53fc1d-de7e-476a-81ba-b8a339f3d2f3.gif

Good afternoon, joe.

It gives me great pleasure to let you know that your wife has been chosen to submit for Black-Ownership training with immediate effect.

I know this might come as an unwitting surprise to you. I would even say shocking, as you have been clueless regarding the receipt of this letter what Black-Ownership is all about, let alone that it involves a training program. I will do my best to fill you in on what this entails. But please know that nothing that I’m about to reveal to you will dissuade your wife from committing herself to the program. Her paperwork has already been signed and approved by her.

Your wife, Sara Anderson, has complained to us regarding the state of your eleven-year-old marriage to each other. In her words, sex with you has been dull and unfortunately lacking. According to her, it’s awful tough for you to maintain an erection worthy enough to satisfy her. That along with the fact that your erectile muscle is way too small and inefficient. So inefficient that you often compensate her displeasure with an adept usage of your tongue. Yes, joe, your wife — our client — does compliment your tongue but states that it’s seldom enough to induce her to orgasm satisfactorily.

Your wife has resorted to using various shapes and sizes of dildos, all with the sole desire of climaxing. It wasn’t until later that she began expressing her displeasure towards wanting to share bed-space with you at all. Your Sarah, at one point, was even contemplating divorce from (and I quote) “your limp, wimpy, and pathetic, snivelling weak-boy ass!

Sarah signed with us and made dutiful payment for a preliminary test, an initiative process to see how Black Cock-worthy she might be. This process took place a week ago in an unspecified location in the downtown district. Your Sarah was subjected to a three-man gangbang by herself. She was appropriately well fucked: pussy-pounded and her mouth well-stretched by three massive black dicks, each varying in girth and length. The men were specifically chosen for their stamina and efficient workout regimen regarding their utmost capabilities when it comes to of manhandling and fucking white pussies for hours. Sarah afterwards confessed to having achieved multiple orgasms in that one day of workout compared to any other time of her having sex with you.

And yes, the Tongue Patrol boys did adequately squirt and jettison copious ounces of rich Black seed down her throat and all over her breasts and buttocks. Yes, I am happy to declare that your Sarah did swallow every load of cum offered her. She passed her initiation test with a high mark, where most others might have found this part of the exercise too unsettling to conform; of this, you should be proud of her. Rest assured, the boys are all disease-free, and your wife had no qualms taking their cocks bareback.

hotwf.jpg

https://medium.com/ir-cuckold-avenue/sign-your-wife-for-black-ownership-training-72e10718f528

Good afternoon, joe.

It gives me great pleasure to let you know that your wife has been chosen to submit for Black-Ownership training with immediate effect.

I know this might come as an unwitting surprise to you. I would even say shocking, as you have been clueless regarding the receipt of this letter what Black-Ownership is all about, let alone that it involves a training program. I will do my best to fill you in on what this entails. But please know that nothing that I’m about to reveal to you will dissuade your wife from committing herself to the program. Her paperwork has already been signed and approved by her.

Your wife, Sara Anderson, has complained to us regarding the state of your eleven-year-old marriage to each other. In her words, sex with you has been dull and unfortunately lacking. According to her, it’s awful tough for you to maintain an erection worthy enough to satisfy her. That along with the fact that your erectile muscle is way too small and inefficient. So inefficient that you often compensate her displeasure with an adept usage of your tongue. Yes, joe, your wife — our client — does compliment your tongue but states that it’s seldom enough to induce her to orgasm satisfactorily.

Your wife has resorted to using various shapes and sizes of dildos, all with the sole desire of climaxing. It wasn’t until later that she began expressing her displeasure towards wanting to share bed-space with you at all. Your Sarah, at one point, was even contemplating divorce from (and I quote) “your limp, wimpy, and pathetic, snivelling weak-boy ass!

Sarah signed with us and made dutiful payment for a preliminary test, an initiative process to see how Black Cock-worthy she might be. This process took place a week ago in an unspecified location in the downtown district. Your Sarah was subjected to a three-man gangbang by herself. She was appropriately well fucked: pussy-pounded and her mouth well-stretched by three massive black dicks, each varying in girth and length. The men were specifically chosen for their stamina and efficient workout regimen regarding their utmost capabilities when it comes to of manhandling and fucking white pussies for hours. Sarah afterwards confessed to having achieved multiple orgasms in that one day of workout compared to any other time of her having sex with you.

And yes, the Tongue Patrol boys did adequately squirt and jettison copious ounces of rich Black seed down her throat and all over her breasts and buttocks. Yes, I am happy to declare that your Sarah did swallow every load of cum offered her. She passed her initiation test with a high mark, where most others might have found this part of the exercise too unsettling to conform; of this, you should be proud of her. Rest assured, the boys are all disease-free, and your wife had no qualms taking their cocks bareback.

https://medium.com/ir-cuckold-avenue/sign-your-wife-for-black-ownership-training-72e10718f528
I’m the wife. And white wives once they’ve had a black bull. They don’t need any help. Or training. Why you think there is black cock worshio etx. It just comes so naturally. White woman now are independent and powerful and we diamanté white men. But we still want to be dominated. Owned. And only black alohas can do that. In fact all the training with me and my gf. Is me cuckokd training my white husband. That’s wat hotter. Whiye men don’t have to see training of their wives. He will see how we respond to black bull. Fucking me like only bbb can. And he could never. Making me cum non stop as he fucks all night. Neither white men can do. The heirachy is how it shoukd be. Black bull dominated sexy white wife who dominates and humiliates and cuckolds white beta husband. I love getting another sexy wife from my gym over. And a black bull. Then he fucks and dominates us all night. All infront of her or my husband. Knowing he can’t even satisfy his wife. Let alone a sexy gf. Even though he tried it in for years. I love being a nasty bitch to the white boy and they both get off in it. But I do even more. Perfect set up for all involved. Modern white marriage. My advice. The gym black bulls. Huge. Muscular. Ripped. ( obviously hung goes without sayjng ) makes the black alpha male look so much more superior. And also super aggressive and intimidating. ( obviously controlled. )

Good afternoon, joe.

I want this. I need this.

Good afternoon, joe.

I wonder if Sarah knows she’s my hero?

Yes, many wives do want this. But you have to crave it like water for you to desire it. Black-Ownership is the highest peak for couples who desire long-term relationships.

Once you become Black-Owned, your addiction towards Black Cock is bound to shoot up.

Once she goes black its like putting a warning on her butt Only Big black

Back