Shy wife hubby encouraging me to have my first group sex ever and to take it to the limit

Christygbdp

Couple
From
TN, US
I have been with the same man 5 years been faithful to only him for 5 years and he is the best I ever had I never knew I could cum so hard and squirt like that. I am shy and conservative in person on the street but I love my husband to fuck me hard. Lately he has been telling me about woman being able to have non stop uncontrollable orgasm as long as a good man as able do it right. If he had unlimited stamina and didn't have to stop I would never stop cumming. And he loves to hear me see me and feel me get off so much that he is willing to let other men fuck my brains out as long as they are not selfish must be the type that like to eat pussy until I cum In your mouth and want to pound my pussy hard balls deep until I explde that way. He says as long as the men fucking me take care of me first like him he says if I don't cum atleaty 3 or 4 times before him he didn't do it right. Si now I guess he wants to recruite an army of guys that feel the same way and by the bbc videos he has shown me I think my first group sex encounter ever might need to a huge bbc gang bang over the course of a weekend Friday evening till eitheg Sunday night or Monday morning. And I do want to be safe but at the same time I love the feeling of cum inside me so the feeling of a large volume of cum filling me up and leaking from every hole I have makes me want to cum just thinking about it.and my tubes are tied so bring on the cum as long as your std free. I mean I never had group sex and I'm sure a huge cock in my ass and pussy at the same time will hurt atleast at first but if some guys broke me in right over a weekend by Monday morning have the biggest cock's in building in each hole balls deep begging for them to cum as deep as they can. Well in all reality im very shy I never flirt u never cheated I have been a good wife and I'll never sleep with any man without my husband saying ok but I'm still scared that if I really let that many strong muscular black men with cock's all larger than 9 inches to do that to me and it really is incredible and I cum harder scream louder and have men inside me grabbing me in his places and doing passionate things during sex like kissing or talking dirty and the fore play all those things make me worry that he actually will get upset and feel bad thinking that I would rather have those muscular strong young black men cause of their huge dicks and muscles or that he willthink Im sleeping with ppl behind his back I am just worried if I let anybody fuck me at all it will hurt him in some way so if I lay down and get fucked and a grand scale like that what will he feel like. He swears that it will not bother or hurt him in any way seeing men being passionate with me and touching me and everything as long as it feels good to me. Cause he knows when it's done it's done I go home with him and continue our lives the sane way until or designated gb weekend cums back around. Said only way it would bother him is if a guy gets in me didn't try to give me any attention has a little dick just puts it in cums and done that would make him mad. He would prefer Evey one there at least be as long as his 8 inches and as big as I can take he wants to see me go toA orgasmic narvana I'm still worried though and nervous about slot of things.i mean the videos of husband's filming there wives in a hotel with countless young black guys with foot long cocks circled around her waiting for a hole to open while she gets a dp has on in each hand swapping them in and out with the one in her mouth and countless other walking around with there cock's in there hand waiting for one of the ones inside her to blow his load so he can follow up the prececion. Now it likes hot and sexy and nasty but most of all pleserable on an extreme lvl but most video of a "wife" getting gb on that lvl are actors I want to here from real wives with real husband's that age real good respectable men not sissy cuckold hubby's that have left multiple large strong thick bbc gangbang them and cum in them at that kind of lvl did your hubby ever feel upset abotf it or throw it up in your face later or anything. I have never cheated never even flirted with another man the last five years so Ig I act out a fantasy he encourages me to act out I don't want to feel like a slut later on during our real lives . During the gb I want to feel like and better treated like a dirty cum loving slut but I want to still be a lady in my real every day life . So from anybody with experience. I need advice ,examples, ideas, truth, footage of a real couples going to that lvl the real conversations and reactions . I mean I just want to educate my self more before I start inviting ppl to use me as a cum dump received_713633709061811.jpeg
received_2338272346422569.jpeg

FB_IMG_1524052440994.jpg
received_2344743935742963.jpeg

Report •••

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code
SmiliesQuoteInsert videoMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCodeGallery embed
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formattingDrafts

Write your reply...
Attach files

Similar threads​

B
The Shy Submissive Indian Wife
Replies 8
Sep 18, 2020
[IMG alt="Christygbdp"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/s/375/375138.jpg?1599060553[/IMG]
Christygbdp

• Thread watched
How to get my wife to actually crave a BBC gangbang creampie
Replies 3
Sep 2, 2020
S
My first time !
Replies 6
Sep 20, 2020
P
Office Sex
Replies 0
Tuesday at 7:07 PM
M
Be Careful what you wish for my love.....
Replies 14
Monday at 10:11 PM
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.

I have been with the same man 5 years been faithful to only him for 5 years and he is the best I ever had I never knew I could cum so hard and squirt like that. I am shy and conservative in person on the street but I love my husband to fuck me hard. Lately he has been telling me about woman being able to have non stop uncontrollable orgasm as long as a good man as able do it right. If he had unlimited stamina and didn't have to stop I would never stop cumming. And he loves to hear me see me and feel me get off so much that he is willing to let other men fuck my brains out as long as they are not selfish must be the type that like to eat pussy until I cum In your mouth and want to pound my pussy hard balls deep until I explde that way. He says as long as the men fucking me take care of me first like him he says if I don't cum atleaty 3 or 4 times before him he didn't do it right. Si now I guess he wants to recruite an army of guys that feel the same way and by the bbc videos he has shown me I think my first group sex encounter ever might need to a huge bbc gang bang over the course of a weekend Friday evening till eitheg Sunday night or Monday morning. And I do want to be safe but at the same time I love the feeling of cum inside me so the feeling of a large volume of cum filling me up and leaking from every hole I have makes me want to cum just thinking about it.and my tubes are tied so bring on the cum as long as your std free. I mean I never had group sex and I'm sure a huge cock in my ass and pussy at the same time will hurt atleast at first but if some guys broke me in right over a weekend by Monday morning have the biggest cock's in building in each hole balls deep begging for them to cum as deep as they can. Well in all reality im very shy I never flirt u never cheated I have been a good wife and I'll never sleep with any man without my husband saying ok but I'm still scared that if I really let that many strong muscular black men with cock's all larger than 9 inches to do that to me and it really is incredible and I cum harder scream louder and have men inside me grabbing me in his places and doing passionate things during sex like kissing or talking dirty and the fore play all those things make me worry that he actually will get upset and feel bad thinking that I would rather have those muscular strong young black men cause of their huge dicks and muscles or that he willthink Im sleeping with ppl behind his back I am just worried if I let anybody fuck me at all it will hurt him in some way so if I lay down and get fucked and a grand scale like that what will he feel like. He swears that it will not bother or hurt him in any way seeing men being passionate with me and touching me and everything as long as it feels good to me. Cause he knows when it's done it's done I go home with him and continue our lives the sane way until or designated gb weekend cums back around. Said only way it would bother him is if a guy gets in me didn't try to give me any attention has a little dick just puts it in cums and done that would make him mad. He would prefer Evey one there at least be as long as his 8 inches and as big as I can take he wants to see me go toA orgasmic narvana I'm still worried though and nervous about slot of things.i mean the videos of husband's filming there wives in a hotel with countless young black guys with foot long cocks circled around her waiting for a hole to open while she gets a dp has on in each hand swapping them in and out with the one in her mouth and countless other walking around with there cock's in there hand waiting for one of the ones inside her to blow his load so he can follow up the prececion. Now it likes hot and sexy and nasty but most of all pleserable on an extreme lvl but most video of a "wife" getting gb on that lvl are actors I want to here from real wives with real husband's that age real good respectable men not sissy cuckold hubby's that have left multiple large strong thick bbc gangbang them and cum in them at that kind of lvl did your hubby ever feel upset abotf it or throw it up in your face later or anything. I have never cheated never even flirted with another man the last five years so Ig I act out a fantasy he encourages me to act out I don't want to feel like a slut later on during our real lives . During the gb I want to feel like and better treated like a dirty cum loving slut but I want to still be a lady in my real every day life . So from anybody with experience. I need advice ,examples, ideas, truth, footage of a real couples going to that lvl the real conversations and reactions . I mean I just want to educate my self more before I start inviting ppl to use me as a cum dump received_713633709061811.jpeg

FB_IMG_1524052440994.jpg

Report •••

BoldItalicMore options…

UndoMore options…
Preview

• Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
SmiliesQuoteInsert videoMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCodeGallery embed

Write your reply...
Attach files

Similar threads​

B
The Shy Submissive Indian Wife
Replies 8
Sep 18, 2020
[IMG alt="Christygbdp"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/s/375/375138.jpg?1599060553[/IMG]
Christygbdp

• Thread watched
How to get my wife to actually crave a BBC gangbang creampie
Replies 3
Sep 2, 2020
S
My first time !
Replies 6
Sep 20, 2020
P
Office Sex
Replies 0
Tuesday at 7:07 PM
M
Be Careful what you wish for my love.....
Replies 14
Monday at 10:11 PM
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
You two seem like us. And we have never had trouble.

Hi, I have carefully read all your thoughts and I realize that you are a fantastic woman, good wife and "life partner" in the true sense of your husband's word. Your husband is perfectly right to expect his wife not to be treated like a sidewalk whore but a woman and a decent person. You are a woman, mom and wife first of all with your own dignity. If this dignity is respected, sexual fantasies can also happen, they are beautiful. But they become beautiful if they meet beautiful people with a head connected to the cock like a light bulb is connected to the switch and understand that it has to do with a person and not a thing. A couple needs one or other playmates to make erotic fantasies, but playmates, not pussy-hungry gorillas.
Many bulls think that when a couple wants to play sex the wife is a whore and the husband is a cuckold who feeds his wife, mom you are on children, dogs and pigs and gorillas. Nothing more wrong. A couple after a few years of marriage need to diversify the sex game without calling into question the love of family. So my humble advice from experience is to do it without haste and to choose your playmate (s) well but very well. This is very important. Have sex right but first of all love yourself
Hello.

FB_IMG_1524052440994.jpg

Report •••

BoldItalicMore options…

UndoMore options…
Preview

• Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text

Write your reply...
Attach files