Shy couple new to cuckold!

cuck2945

Couple
Real Person
From
Ireland
Hi new to this. Heading to London in the next few months to fulfill our fantasy of my husband watching me get fucked by a big black cock! We’ve thought about it for a long time now decided it’s time to let the fantasy come true! any London based BBCs fancy sticking their cock between these big tits let us know! As I said we are new to this so may need some help in just how it all works! 893F64B3-5EFB-4950-9EF3-3B12D3F480E9.jpeg

Hi new to this. Heading to London in the next few months to fulfill our fantasy of my husband watching me get fucked by a big black cock! We’ve thought about it for a long time now decided it’s time to let the fantasy come true! any London based BBCs fancy sticking their cock between these big tits let us know! As I said we are new to this so may need some help in just how it all works! View attachment 5759762
I can help you out when you visit London, will send a separate conversation.

Hi new to this. Heading to London in the next few months to fulfill our fantasy of my husband watching me get fucked by a big black cock! We’ve thought about it for a long time now decided it’s time to let the fantasy come true! any London based BBCs fancy sticking their cock between these big tits let us know! As I said we are new to this so may need some help in just how it all works! View attachment 5759762
New Europe ♠️

I'm in London please inbox me for more details

You will love it

Very hot

God I hope you find a huge bull to open you up and fuck you senceless in front of your husband

mmmm lovely tits will have to pay you a visit when you are in London :lips:

nice sexy tits

Wow, love to see more

DM me ASAP

Did you ever get a BBC between those gorgeous tits - or your legs?

HOT and good luck you 2:)

Back