My wife that i would love to fool around with a huge black cock. What do you think?

She is 40 mum of two with 32H cup tits (UK size) likes to fuck especially with her legs behind her head. Talked to her about my fantasy of a big black cock but she says she won't do it. Any obviously based in the UK any pics of those huge cocks to show her?

Attachments

• IMG_5445.mov
    8.2 MB
She is 40 mum of two with 32H cup tits (UK size) likes to fuck especially with her legs behind her head. Talked to her about my fantasy of a big black cock but she says she won't do it. Any obviously based in the UK any pics of those huge cocks to show her?
It's not up to us ,if you guys want it then put in the work to get it. It's not hard

I hope you are lucky enough to find some big black cocks to fuck your beautiful white wife bareback so that she can have the great pleasure of having intense orgasms fucking and shooting their cum loads deep into your loving wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Your fine white wife certainly deserves the wonderful pleasure that thick black cocks can give her.
If you and your wife are lucky she will soon be he mom of 3 babies.

Back