Shy 1st wife or experienced hotwife

dancuck

Male
From
UK
Hi guys, I know it maybe an rhetoric question, but if you had 2 women very eager to meet you that night. Would you prefer/ enjoy giving a shy wife her first bbc or go for the more experienced hotwife?

Привет, ребята, я знаю, что это может быть риторический вопрос, но если бы у вас было две женщины, которые очень хотели бы встретиться с вами в ту ночь. Вы бы предпочли / хотели бы дать стеснительной жене ее первый BBC или выбрать более опытную хотвайф?
Более опытный!

Hi guys, I know it maybe an rhetoric question, but if you had 2 women very eager to meet you that night. Would you prefer/ enjoy giving a shy wife her first bbc or go for the more experienced hotwife?
I would start with the shy one, maybe get the experienced one to help. Have her friend easy her pussy while I eat her ass, and/or vice versa. Then take my time with the shy while engaging with the experienced.
Go from ont to the other so neither gets bored.

I say meeting a new hotwife, breaking her in good and getting her stone cold addicted to bbc is priority.

As far as the experienced hotwife goes if the dick is excellent then she would have no problem rescheduling that thing like hair appointment. The anticipation of getting that good dick eventually is enough to lower her disappointment of not getting it because at the end of the day she knows that good dick can blow her back out any day of the week! ♠️

Giving that new hotwife the business and making a bbc lover out of her should definitely be the priority and add her to the global network of bbc lovers. ♠️

Last edited:
Well, the obvious option would be for the shy first-timer. Nothing like being the first because she has nothing to compare you to. However, if you value principle, go with the one you made the commitment to first. Heck, you might be surprised that if you tell the experienced hotwife about this new one, she might even tell you to go ahead. But make the wise choice young Jedi.

Back