Showing that BLM

I don't think you understand the court system very well, do you? Not only might you not get a cent of alimony, you probably won't get a cent from him for baby support, either. You're best bet, if you're sincere, is to ask him for a divorce and split. And (hint, hint) you'll want to do that before you get pregnant with another man's baby.
Or, you could just admit you're a white guy here posting View attachment 3434231 for sensationalized jerk off material.
Either way, I think you're a few eggs shy of a dozen eggs, sweetheart.
As always MAC speaks truth and common sense so folks listen to him very carefully and im DEAD ASS serious. Guys got brains. Real Talk!

MEEEEEEEEE ... argue? No way ... just speak my mind and try to be logical when I do it. Sometimes I fail ... but I'll keep trying.
You shouldn't explain all that bro even me and you have had disagreements but we always had a level of respect over the year's and you been on here longer than most members.

It is something that I have wanted for a while. I should not have put it across as a cure for anything. I have been going back and forth with hubby for over a year. First he wants to do it, then he doesnt, then he does and now he doesn’t. I guess with everything happening my patience is growing thin.
sounds exactly like what men go through trying to introduce women into the lifestyle. But, the lifestyle is very different than breeding.

I have been to several protests to show my support for BLM here in Houston. This had caused serious issues between me and my husband. He didn’t want me to go to any protests telling me I couldnt go and when I did he didn’t talk to me or listen to me for weeks. This is a serious matter and I am getting to the point of no return and think I have a way to ******* him to realize what is happening. I have a solution. I want to be black bred. I want to have a strong black man fill me with his seed so I will have a black baby growing inside me. Then my husband will have to deal with this injustice facing black society and stand with me to help make this a better place.
The only injustice your husband will deal with is your cheating ways. If you all politics are that severely different, leave him. Then getting black men should be easy... starting at the protests.

Its crazy how there is something really serious going on, someone died and people are fighting for equality in their communities, schools, jobs etc and you have people making light of this by talking crap like this. My money is on the fact that this is some guy wanting to get a sexual rise out of such a serious topic

Its crazy how there is something really serious going on, someone died and people are fighting for equality in their communities, schools, jobs etc and you have people making light of this by talking crap like this. My money is on the fact that this is some guy wanting to get a sexual rise out of such a serious topic
Very much. You can always tell who they are cause their profile says joined same day or yesterday. Like any real person new to a site they have not even taken the proper time to navigate, would just randomly jump In this forum and spew such ignorant ******* like that... Further more put some random pic of a woman on their profile and not get verified. They must really think people on here are stupid.

I have been to several protests to show my support for BLM here in Houston. This had caused serious issues between me and my husband. He didn’t want me to go to any protests telling me I couldnt go and when I did he didn’t talk to me or listen to me for weeks. This is a serious matter and I am getting to the point of no return and think I have a way to ******* him to realize what is happening. I have a solution. I want to be black bred. I want to have a strong black man fill me with his seed so I will have a black baby growing inside me. Then my husband will have to deal with this injustice facing black society and stand with me to help make this a better place.

This must be a fucking joke. I am laughing my head off.

tenor.gif

Having a black baby to prove a point. Wow!!! The baby deserve more than that.SMH.

Yeah exactly bruh some bullshit77790473-27F0-4F8C-B704-2A61B20BB453.jpeg

Back