Showing that BLM

I have been to several protests to show my support for BLM here in Houston. This had caused serious issues between me and my husband. He didn’t want me to go to any protests telling me I couldnt go and when I did he didn’t talk to me or listen to me for weeks. This is a serious matter and I am getting to the point of no return and think I have a way to ******* him to realize what is happening. I have a solution. I want to be black bred. I want to have a strong black man fill me with his seed so I will have a black baby growing inside me. Then my husband will have to deal with this injustice facing black society and stand with me to help make this a better place.
He may divorce you though?

I have been to several protests to show my support for BLM here in Houston. This had caused serious issues between me and my husband. He didn’t want me to go to any protests telling me I couldnt go and when I did he didn’t talk to me or listen to me for weeks. This is a serious matter and I am getting to the point of no return and think I have a way to ******* him to realize what is happening. I have a solution. I want to be black bred. I want to have a strong black man fill me with his seed so I will have a black baby growing inside me. Then my husband will have to deal with this injustice facing black society and stand with me to help make this a better place.
now that is an intelligent response. How about just leave your husband and marry an African American man. That will solve the answer for yourself.

He won’t leave me. He will never find someone as good as me and he will pay 💰 if he tries. 😏
I don't think you understand the court system very well, do you? Not only might you not get a cent of alimony, you probably won't get a cent from him for baby support, either. Your best bet, if you're sincere, is to ask him for a divorce and split. And (hint, hint) you'll want to do that before you get pregnant with another man's baby.
Or, you could just admit you're a white guy here posting gif_CRAP.gif for sensationalized jerk off material.
Either way, I think you may be a few eggs shy of a dozen eggs, sweetheart.

Last edited:
It is something that I have wanted for a while. I should not have put it across as a cure for anything. I have been going back and forth with hubby for over a year. First he wants to do it, then he doesnt, then he does and now he doesn’t. I guess with everything happening my patience is growing thin.
Relax honey. Tease your cuck get him hot then pull away. Soon he will be begging too you like a little bitch boy he is. Lol.
Make him agree to a chasity cage after that every thing is much much easier
Good luck

You responded as if it were legitimate
You obviously didn't read my entire post, now did you? Here's the part you missed ...
"Or, you could just admit you're a white guy here posting
gif_CRAP.gif
for sensationalized jerk off material."

You responded ... why not me?
besides, it creates stupid ideas in some weak brains. Six people responded to her post, why are you addressing ME?
Careful @MacNfries lest you fall into the quicksand of weak brains. :ROFLMAO: (y)
and on another note sorry about hearing about the shooting in your area 😭

Back