Showing off the wife/girlfriend on date night. Tight dress, no panties, lucky husband/boyfriend.

So happy to hear that you like! We love to read feedback. Here’s a few more for you then.
i love her style! She dresses perfectly classy but somewhat revealing and is not afraid to show her curves. i am sure she turns a lot of heads. She also has a gorgeous smile and i like that very much on a Lady. The only thing i'm missing is a ring on her finger - that would complete the perfect Hotwife attire. ;) Also she doesn't wear her anklet in all of the pictures? :| Anyway a great Woman with a good sense for tasteful (Hotwife) clothing. 😍

i love her style! She dresses perfectly classy but somewhat revealing and is not afraid to show her curves. i am sure she turns a lot of heads. She also has a gorgeous smile and i like that very much on a Lady. The only thing i'm missing is a ring on her finger - that would complete the perfect Hotwife attire. ;) Also she doesn't wear her anklet in all of the pictures? :| Anyway a great Woman with a good sense for tasteful (Hotwife) clothing. 😍
B30A14D4-13B4-4669-B893-94E98DC437D8.jpeg
Do these better show the ring?

Attachments

• 0CEA9875-68B8-4126-9192-C970A1055E63.jpeg
    0CEA9875-68B8-4126-9192-C970A1055E63.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 238
Back