Showing off the wife/girlfriend on date night. Tight dress, no panties, lucky husband/boyfriend.

Hi there Myra31, and happy holidays...any plans for Christmas? Well, I just wanted to say how damn hot you look in all your various sexy tight attire...omg I wish you were in NorCal. My thick long bbc and myself would love to meet...oh how I would love to taste you and stretch you. I'm always watching all your videos on the b2w media. You sure are good at what you do lol.

This Milf is Alice, she is my hot white wife, she loves Big Black Cock

And she dresses like this, sexy, always the way black lovers like, her pink pussy shaved and waxed, and without panties or bra, as it should be, for her dates with her Black Lovers.

We live in London city, and is always available for new lovers, only Black.

Contact her, she is happy, full of black dick in her three hot holes

Last edited:

And she dresses like this, sexy, always the way black lovers like, her pink pussy shaved and waxed, and without panties or bra, as it should be, for her dates with her Black Lovers.

eiTtbj.jpg
Would Love to pump a hot load in that ass after 69ing

eiTtbj.jpg
Perfect!!

Back