Show Your wife dressed and undressed ...

I met her visiting a Church (no lie).

Second date she resisted to drop the panties, but swallowed and drained my cock entirely (a 20 years old maiden looking even younger).

Third date I was almost drowned within her streamline of pussy squirts. I came twice inside her warm pussy but she eased myself showing the pills cartridge inside the purse (I realized then she was indeed a good and sweet girl, but also a little slutty one).

We became exclusive and very soon I was no longer worried to ask for a deep blowjob or a pussy ride anytime I feel like. She complied with devotion to satisfy my needs and moisting the delicate flower.

Facefucking my cock with her own initiative and to the skull, gag reflex like some mad mynx from 00's (my own copycat from Jenna Haze or Kelly Wells, I found). The pussy was and remais tight, but very open and inviting day or night, sunny or cloudy.

We engaged, and despite the great joy it became crystal clear that she was too darn able, skilled, devoted and well trained in the whore school grade.

One day talking while she engulfed the very milimiter of my cock with no effort (to ******* a glass of water seemed more troublesome than deepthroat an erect penis), I ask once more about her ex-bf (a kinda of latino guy, and kinky yes) and went further:

"Did you ever have...you know, fucked a black guy?"

Sincere and faithful as always, she paused for a while and calmly, meekly responded: "Yes. I had."

My then bride, now wife, has started very early in the journey of life to please cocks and horny males. In her case, some black boys -- friends of a friend from a nearby neighborhood. Some big beefy dark cocks had set the deep parameters she developed to master her whorish skills. (Whenever she wasn't dating, there always had a black pole for her to gag and squirt on).

I am no beta-cuck-sub type or anything like that, but with time I just realized that I have found a good woman indeed, but gifted with an unlimited will to please man...I mean, please Men. We then get into roleplays, proceeding to sharing stories and pics, some swap with couples, but hey...she is the star of the show. (And now and then a new big dark cock shows up to test her deep skills once again).

That's the context ;)

(and I am typing while jacking it, thinking how she would blow me when I'll show her this post later -- Feel free to comment and maybe even tribute!)

1688598806035.jpeg

Second date she resisted to drop the panties, but swallowed and drained my cock entirely (a 20 years old maiden looking even younger).

Third date I was almost drowned within her streamline of pussy squirts. I came twice inside her warm pussy but she eased myself showing the pills cartridge inside the purse (I realized then she was indeed a good and sweet girl, but also a little slutty one).

We became exclusive and very soon I was no longer worried to ask for a deep blowjob or a pussy ride anytime I feel like. She complied with devotion to satisfy my needs and moisting the delicate flower.

Facefucking my cock with her own initiative and to the skull, gag reflex like some mad mynx from 00's (my own copycat from Jenna Haze or Kelly Wells, I found). The pussy was and remais tight, but very open and inviting day or night, sunny or cloudy.

We engaged, and despite the great joy it became crystal clear that she was too darn able, skilled, devoted and well trained in the whore school grade.

One day talking while she engulfed the very milimiter of my cock with no effort (to ******* a glass of water seemed more troublesome than deepthroat an erect penis), I ask once more about her ex-bf (a kinda of latino guy, and kinky yes) and went further:

Sincere and faithful as always, she paused for a while and calmly, meekly responded: "Yes. I had."

My then bride, now wife, has started very early in the journey of life to please cocks and horny males. In her case, some black boys -- friends of a friend from a nearby neighborhood. Some big beefy dark cocks had set the deep parameters she developed to master her whorish skills. (Whenever she wasn't dating, there always had a black pole for her to gag and squirt on).

I am no beta-cuck-sub type or anything like that, but with time I just realized that I have found a good woman indeed, but gifted with an unlimited will to please man...I mean, please Men. We then get into roleplays, proceeding to sharing stories and pics, some swap with couples, but hey...she is the star of the show. (And now and then a new big dark cock shows up to test her deep skills once again).

That's the context ;)

(and I am typing while jacking it, thinking how she would blow me when I'll show her this post later -- Feel free to comment and maybe even tribute!)

View attachment 6246022
amazing girl

That's the context ;)

View attachment 6246022
Oh ...
Let me plant a seed in her FLOWER BOX ...
She is just a darling ...😍

Back