Show your Commitment Jar!

This was created with my own cum over 10 days of regular wanking as a gift to my wife when we first met. At the beginning of our relationship I explained to her how much I loved my own cum, and eating creampies from women. As she was new to hotwifing and far from ready to start fucking other men and especially having them cum inside her for me, she still wanted to see how kinky we could be together. She had me freeze my cum until I filled an old film container, then wanted me to place the cumsicle in my mouth and slowly work it back and forth into her pussy and then back in my mouth until it had entirely melted and then enjoy the whole creampie at the end.

Attachments

• 103-0371_IMG.JPG
    103-0371_IMG.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 103-0373_IMG1.JPG
    103-0373_IMG1.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 103-0375_IMG1.JPG
    103-0375_IMG1.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 103-0380_IMG1.JPG
    103-0380_IMG1.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 103-0382_IMG2.JPG
    103-0382_IMG2.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 49
This was created with my own cum over 10 days of regular wanking as a gift to my wife when we first met. At the beginning of our relationship I explained to her how much I loved my own cum, and eating creampies from women. As she was new to hotwifing and far from ready to start fucking other men and especially having them cum inside her for me, she still wanted to see how kinky we could be together. She had me freeze my cum until I filled an old film container, then wanted me to place the cumsicle in my mouth and slowly work it back and forth into her pussy and then back in my mouth until it had entirely melted and then enjoy the whole creampie at the end.
Yum! Did it still taste delicious?

Thank you Sir Knight Slinky1 for your selfless dedication to your Queen and her much more worthy Kings! lol! ummm...why am i not seeing this kind of cuckmitment from any others?! :cautious:

Very creative and bold for doing this early in your relationship.

Mrs here
Gross. I don't want to store a jar of my husband's cum. Plus, he's had two orgasms since the beginning of March. One was in my pussy, which I had him clean up immediately. The other time I offered him a mercy fuck, but my handjob to get him hard was apparently too aggressive and he dribbled a ruined orgasm on his stomach after I let go to reach for the lube! Some of you are worried about filling an entire jar? Lol

Back