Show the foot lovers what ya got

Cpl4funinfl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
My girlfriend thought my foot fetish was crazy but if the posting more pictures over here getting all the comments from the men here who appreciate her soft smooth silky soles, and the rest of her feet she's starting to realize I'm not the crazy one maybe she is lol. One of her fantasies that she likes to tease me about since she gives such an amazing footjobs she says she wants a big black cock between her soles so her feet won't touch together like they do when she does my little one. The image of her white feet around the big black cock that contrast really gets her excited and she really wants to watch me look up all that hot come off her feet that isn't mine show us some other sexy feet.

Attachments

• IMG_20210305_233450.jpg
    IMG_20210305_233450.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 187
My girlfriend thought my foot fetish was crazy but if the posting more pictures over here getting all the comments from the men here who appreciate her soft smooth silky soles, and the rest of her feet she's starting to realize I'm not the crazy one maybe she is lol. One of her fantasies that she likes to tease me about since she gives such an amazing footjobs she says she wants a big black cock between her soles so her feet won't touch together like they do when she does my little one. The image of her white feet around the big black cock that contrast really gets her excited and she really wants to watch me look up all that hot come off her feet that isn't mine show us some other sexy feet.
So sexy!

Please login or become a member to view