Show off your "ring" in a sexy way. Real pics only.

What does it mean "t's hunting sheets from cabela"? Google Translate didn't help ;)
Alright listen first of all it's a bear with a fish in its mouth NOT A GOD DAMN ELEPHANT secondly I said it's (it is) a set of hunting sheets from Cabelas (a large sporting goods retailer) if you need be to using Google translate you need not to be worried about my bedsheets 20210726_093047.jpg
This is not an elephant?

Alright listen first of all it's a bear with a fish in its mouth NOT A GOD DAMN ELEPHANT secondly I said it's (it is) a set of hunting sheets from Cabelas (a large sporting goods retailer) if you need be to using Google translate you need not to be worried about my bedsheets View attachment 4267100
That's ok, now all is clear (but you will agree with me that the image that was seen before was very similar to an elephant ;), very interesting graphic misunderstanding)
Just to clarify: I don't worry about your sheets, was only a joke, I didn't think I'd raise a discussion ;) Secondly: sorry but English is not my language so sometime I check my words using Google Translate but if u want we can switch to Italian so I will stop using it ;) Thirdly: actually the not understanding was not due to English but to the word "Cabelas": never heard about it, it's a pity but nobody teach about it in no-one English course ;)
Anyway thanks for your time and for your answers

Back