Show off ur wife (pawg)

'Had never been used' implies that is has.

So... has it? Did you get to take part, or at least watch? Has yours been used yet also?
Hey thanks for your asking. Yes hers is frequently used by bbc now on a very regular basis. Mine less so however was used once when one of our bbc’s requested to try it.

Hey thanks for your asking. Yes hers is frequently used by bbc now on a very regular basis. Mine less so however was used once when one of our bbc’s requested to try it.
Thanks for answering!

'Frequently used', love to hear it. Do you get to watch? Do you get to use it yourself? Or was that a limited thing? I think I saw a post where you said you have, but I have the sense it's not nearly as often.

Yours only once? Or only once under those circumstance, 'less so' sounds like it could be more than that.

What did you think of it?

Thanks for answering!

'Frequently used', love to hear it. Do you get to watch? Do you get to use it yourself? Or was that a limited thing? I think I saw a post where you said you have, but I have the sense it's not nearly as often.

Yours only once? Or only once under those circumstance, 'less so' sounds like it could be more than that.

What did you think of it?
Any time, please do not hesitate to ask anything.

Yes of course I watch and take part, normally under them both during it as that is often requested by my gf or our guest. Now she has had bbc in there I am no longer allowed to fuck her ass, my tongue is the only thing allowed in now.

Mine was only ever used once by one bull who requested use, it was intense and sore due to his size. My gf rimmed our bull as he was inside me.

Back