Show me your caged penis 🤏🏻🔒

@Wisco ; is mostly correct. This type of device is known as a Glans Only chastity device. Since I had my cuck husband pierced and put in a glans only cage the elimination of the base ring has made things so much simpler. Removal and refitting for daily hygiene requirements is so much easier and PK has said it is extremely comfortable. Most of the time he doesn't even know it is on. The actual PA piercing is not all that painful. PK reported that it was nothing more than quick pinch and it was done.

I have 3 glans only devices that I keep PK locked in. This is a Lori 1A

View attachment 6435502
Very nice, thank you for the additional information! Has PK ever reached orgasm with those devices on? I assume there's enough exposure that he can stimulate himself and still orgasm?

Very nice, thank you for the additional information!
You're welcome. Happy to share.

Has PK ever reached orgasm with those devices on?
He has, but can only achieve a release with the stimulation of a Magic Wand vibrator. He usually only receives caged ruined orgasms that are mostly for my entertainment. He has earned a full caged orgasm and on very rare occasions he has enjoyed "seconds".

I assume there's enough exposure that he can stimulate himself and still orgasm?
Not really and not without the Wand. The photo I posted is PK with as much of an erection he can get in the Lori. There isn't that much of the shaft exposed for him to stimulate himself even if he could without the Wand. BTW....the Wand stays locked up...lol

This is the Badass Workroom BA-33

207e_BA-33_b.jpg

@Wisco @MM and PK
Does this prevent and stop erections? Still not sure how this holds the cock locked and soft.
Prevent and stop erections.....no. Restrict the degree of hardness....yes

If you are looking to eliminate all erections, then a glans only device may not be the cage for you. In my case that was not a concern. I only wanted ease of use and orgasm control. I also believe that the caged "half a hardon" just adds to his frustration.

Prevent and stop erections.....no. Restrict the degree of hardness....yes

If you are looking to eliminate all erections, then a glans only device may not be the cage for you. In my case that was not a concern. I only wanted ease of use and orgasm control. I also believe that the caged "half a hardon" just adds to his frustration.
Thank you. My turn on is me being locked and not being able to get erections at all, while wife is BBC only for some reasonable period of time.

Thank you. My turn on is me being locked and not being able to get erections at all, while wife is BBC only for some reasonable period of time.
You’re welcome. I feel that is the beauty of living this lifestyle. One can modify it to meet their wants, needs and desires as they see fit. No one way is correct. Good luck in your pursuit happiness.

We tried several "regular" cages on cucky but we were not very happy as sometime his balls (lol) moved up and so the cage got loose. Finally we those Chastity Pants. We both are very happy. Easy to put on and once they're on cucky's not able to take them off 😁 He complains a bit as he can't touch his thingie at all but isn't that the purpose of a cage 😁 The only way he gets pleasure is by touching his sensitive nipples....maybe he needs to wear a small metal bra so even that pleasure is gone 😊

View attachment 6173981View attachment 6173982View attachment 6173983View attachment 6173984View attachment 6173985
Amazing where did you find this cage?

Greetings Cucks & Cuck Wannabes!

I was looking at pics of my bull and my cuck earlier today. I love seeing the size comparison.

Post a pic of you in our cage or a size comparison like my pathetic cuck’s in this post. When your penis is this small, you shouldn’t be allowed to take it off. 🤣🤏🏻
Yes agreed not allowed to take it off for a long time as wife says

Back