Show me your caged penis šŸ¤šŸ»šŸ”’

Me and my wife have cuckolded before but we are due to have a meet this week and I'm thinking of wearing a cock cage while I watch. What are people's thoughts on this. I'm very excited about it and will feel totally humiliated and useless and unable to do anything. Is this a good thing. My wife is against it but the bull is for it. I really fancy it

I can usually go about 5 days in it. This is the first time my wife has asked to go 2 weeks straight. It come off this weekend on a getaway trip to Morgan Wallen concert. I'll be putting a QoS temp tattoo on her as well, but probably not visible to public. Either way, I pray someone flirts with her this weekend.

I can usually go about 5 days in it. This is the first time my wife has asked to go 2 weeks straight. It come off this weekend on a getaway trip to Morgan Wallen concert. I'll be putting a QoS temp tattoo on her as well, but probably not visible to public. Either way, I pray someone flirts with her this weekend.
Couple of weeks is a good amount of time. Anymore and it becomes way too uncomfortable.

Instead of putting a ring between your pelvis and your balls, and then a cage in front of that, it uses a Prince Albert piercing to keep the tube in place. I have to imagine it's more comfortable to wear long-term, because it won't pull and tug at your ball sack. Of course, the pain of getting pierced May outweigh everything for at least a couple of weeks :)

How does "non-ball trap cage" work?
Instead of putting a ring between your pelvis and your balls, and then a cage in front of that, it uses a Prince Albert piercing to keep the tube in place. I have to imagine it's more comfortable to wear long-term, because it won't pull and tug at your ball sack. Of course, the pain of getting pierced May outweigh everything for at least a couple of weeks
@Wisco ; is mostly correct. This type of device is known as a Glans Only chastity device. Since I had my cuck husband pierced and put in a glans only cage the elimination of the base ring has made things so much simpler. Removal and refitting for daily hygiene requirements is so much easier and PK has said it is extremely comfortable. Most of the time he doesn't even know it is on. The actual PA piercing is not all that painful. PK reported that it was nothing more than quick pinch and it was done.

I have 3 glans only devices that I keep PK locked in. This is a Lori 1A

313a.jpg

Back