Show me your caged penis 🤏🏻🔒

I am a wannabe, decided too self lock me in 2023 🤩View attachment 5766854
How does that work? What are your goals? Do you have someone you are responsible to report to or ask permission to remove the cage?

Sometimes I think that if I weren't married I would like to try being in a cage for a while. But I know I couldn't do it alone and would need someone to support me.

just recently talked my hubby into a cage i bought, a metal one. i got it big so his dick can move and grow in it. hes 65 years old and hairy. i like how the hair gets caught in the cage to enhance the discomfort. i will soon post a pic. he says his balls are sore and i said thats why the cage is keeping you from other women. he will wear it to work for first time this week

just recently talked my hubby into a cage i bought, a metal one. i got it big so his dick can move and grow in it. hes 65 years old and hairy. i like how the hair gets caught in the cage to enhance the discomfort. i will soon post a pic. he says his balls are sore and i said thats why the cage is keeping you from other women. he will wear it to work for first time this week
Love my cages

Back