Should you let a BBC cum in your fertile wife? No birth control.

Should you let a BBC cum in your fertile wife? No birth control.

• Total voters
If both parties agree and know the consequences then who am I to judge.
I will tell you why this type of decision must be considered very carefully. When a decision between two parties results in the creation of a 3rd party (the baby), there are profound psychological consequences. The creation of another human being is not a game or fantasy. It's reality, with real world repercussions. To overlook the impact on the baby is completely irresponsible. Now, if a couple wants to involve the biological ******* in the baby's life, that may be more palatable, but also not without issues to be sorted out. There are a thousand ways to enjoy the thrill of seeing another man cum in your wife/gf without the risk pregnancy and heartache. Keep in mind, I am not referring to situations where a husband/bf is infertile, and desire a surrogate *******.

I will tell you why this type of decision must be considered very carefully. When a decision between two parties results in the creation of a 3rd party (the baby), there are profound psychological consequences. The creation of another human being is not a game or fantasy. It's reality, with real world repercussions. To overlook the impact on the baby is completely irresponsible. Now, if a couple wants to involve the biological ******* in the baby's life, that may be more palatable, but also not without issues to be sorted out. There are a thousand ways to enjoy the thrill of seeing another man cum in your wife/gf without the risk pregnancy and heartache. Keep in mind, I am not referring to situations where a husband/bf is infertile, and desire a surrogate *******.
I don't disagree with you at all. I'm just saying as adults if they make that decision then they have to live with all the consequences.

I don't disagree with you at all. I'm just saying as adults if they make that decision then they have to live with all the consequences.
My point is, it's not just them that has to live with the consequences. The baby also has to live with those consequences. That's wholly unfair to the baby. It's a human being, not a sex toy. How would you like to know you were created out of a fetish, and your ******* never really wanted anything to do with you? It's just awful. Like I said, if the bio ******* loves that baby and everyone agrees that he will remain in that baby's life, it's still a problematic situation, but at least better.

My point is, it's not just them that has to live with the consequences. The baby also has to live with those consequences. That's wholly unfair to the baby. It's a human being, not a sex toy. How would you like to know you were created out of a fetish, and your ******* never really wanted anything to do with you? It's just awful. Like I said, if the bio ******* loves that baby and everyone agrees that he will remain in that baby's life, it's still a problematic situation, but at least better.
It's unfair when people are together and break up and the dad isn't involved. As a man raised by his mom it would've been nice to have a ******* figure in the house. So in ways it would be f'd up. But in the eyes of some the baby would be blessed with two parents. Maybe 3. Plus the baby doesn't have to know exactly how they were conceived.

It's unfair when people are together and break up and the dad isn't involved. As a man raised by his mom it would've been nice to have a ******* figure in the house. So in ways it would be f'd up. But in the eyes of some the baby would be blessed with two parents. Maybe 3. Plus the baby doesn't have to know exactly how they were conceived.
Ok, you still are not considering the baby as an individual. It's great to be raised in a household with a loving parent(s), in fact, necessary. However, there a ton of negative psychological situations where that baby would be affected. As psychological professional, I can tell you this is Pandoras Box shitstorm you do not want to open.

Ok, you still are not considering the baby as an individual. It's great to be raised in a household with a loving parent(s), in fact, necessary. However, there a ton of negative psychological situations where that baby would be affected. As psychological professional, I can tell you this is Pandoras Box shitstorm you do not want to open.
I never said that I would want to but how would the baby know the true circumstances? My lil brothers mom got pregnant by my dad while separated from her husband. He seems to be doing alright. It's the same thing. Some people are able to handle situations some can't fathom.

don't know why there has to be ******* brought into this lifestyle. Just keep it strictly to sex and you can cum into all you want just be safe. I know people like the thrill but down the road when questions need to be asked by the kid or the ******* you already have, it could just get weird .

don't know why there has to be ******* brought into this lifestyle. Just keep it strictly to sex and you can cum into all you want just be safe. I know people like the thrill but down the road when questions need to be asked by the kid or the ******* you already have, it could just get weird .
I totally agree with that. I just realize everyone doesn't see things the way I do.

I never said that I would want to but how would the baby know the true circumstances? My lil brothers mom got pregnant by my dad while separated from her husband. He seems to be doing alright. It's the same thing. Some people are able to handle situations some can't fathom.
Again, it's one thing for an "accident" to happen. It's another to SEEK OUT an avoidable situation. You don't ever want to have to face questions where you have to lie to your offspring about their origin, because they will invariably ask. It's seems people are going out of their way to complicate their lives and bring heartache where it doesn't have to exist.

Last edited:
The problem is there are too many people on this board that don't know how to separate fantasy from reality. There should just be a separate "Fantasy" forum where people can just talk about all these extreme and absurd spinoff topics like castration, pregnancy, etc.

Thinking of that baby growing up, what do you tell 'em about the *******?

Honesty is the best policy once they’re old enough to understand. Explaining that your marriage is special because daddy can’t satisfy mommy shouldn’t be an issue. ******* know all about sex long before we think they do & being honest & open to their questions will build their trust in you.

Honesty is the best policy once they’re old enough to understand. Explaining that your marriage is special because daddy can’t satisfy mommy shouldn’t be an issue. ******* know all about sex long before we think they do & being honest & open to their questions will build their trust in you.
We tried to explain that once and the sons did not want to hear it!

We tried to explain that once and the sons did not want to hear it!

It’s different for each family but you may have waited to long to begin talking about sexual issues of the day. Most ******* don’t wanna hear it if they haven’t been taught throughout their lives that sexual openness is a good thing.

Actually I have no say in the breeding. My wife’s pussy does not belong to me and neither does her womb. If she and our bull want to have a baby then I will be the ******* of a black man’s baby. It’s that simple. A real cuck has no input.

I hope you’ll be the ******* of one soon!

Back