Should you let a BBC cum in your fertile wife? No birth control.

Should you let a BBC cum in your fertile wife? No birth control.

• Total voters
Thus could be a life long decision.

If he hubby cant have ******* and the wife wants and hubby wants to have a baby, do it.

If they don't then don't. After conception the only take backs are plan B and abortion.

Last edited:
I think that's something everyone needs to talk about and agree on. Once that happens the parameters are set and there will be no confusion.

We've talked of it is a possibility her getting bred even with a iud and I wouldn't be mad and informed her most blk bulls it's their intention is to breed them
Well as long as all parties know what's going on I don't see anything wrong with it. Every couple will make a different decision. But honestly there's nothing like shooting cum in some tight white pussy

So if the wife/gf is impregnated, the biological ******* will remain in the baby's life, is that right? I would certainly hope so, and this just isn't a selfish act, based on a sexual whim. We are talking about a baby here, with thoughts, emotions, and needs, including the love of his/her biological *******. I understand at times accidents happen, and one has to deal with them. But, to seek out a situation where a baby may suffer dire consequences is asinine. If this discussion is merely "fantasy," that's fine.

So if the wife/gf is impregnated, the biological ******* will remain in the baby's life, is that right? I would certainly hope so, and this just isn't a selfish act, based on a sexual whim. We are talking about a baby here, with thoughts, emotions, and needs, including the love of his/her biological *******. I understand at times accidents happen, and one has to deal with them. But, to seek out a situation where a baby may suffer dire consequences is asinine. If this discussion is merely "fantasy," that's fine.
If both parties agree and know the consequences then who am I to judge.

Back