Should Wife Quarantine ( 2 weeks ) with Black boyfriend?

My very sexy wife and I were discussing if we have to quarantine would she like to spend the 2 weeks at her boyfriends place kind of joking....( he's a really good looking well built younger Black guy and co worker of hers ) She said he would definitely get her pregnant if they spent two week alone together and that he would never pull out even once for the two weeks.... I got rock hard.....she's actually thinking about it now and asking me if i'd be OK with it ....would you let yours?
Are you a Cuck Rodger?

Attachments

• 2029273A-54F8-441C-817D-048771BACE31.jpeg
    2029273A-54F8-441C-817D-048771BACE31.jpeg
    590.3 KB · Views: 35
  • D71FEB83-651A-4B3E-845E-02BD7A4743F5.jpeg
    D71FEB83-651A-4B3E-845E-02BD7A4743F5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
might fantasise about it but dont think either of us would actually do it
It all starts with a fantasy.... then at some point you go for it .... that’s how this all got started ... you take it to the next level each time .... we started with condoms them fantasied no condoms then feeling him release ....then meeting him alone on occasions which was the best of all when that started .... now spending two weeks in his bed alone .... quarantine or not she we want to now try multiple nights with just her and him .... he’s a really great guy well built great lover and she loves being with him

My very sexy wife and I were discussing if we have to quarantine would she like to spend the 2 weeks at her boyfriends place kind of joking....( he's a really good looking well built younger Black guy and co worker of hers ) She said he would definitely get her pregnant if they spent two week alone together and that he would never pull out even once for the two weeks.... I got rock hard.....she's actually thinking about it now and asking me if i'd be OK with it ....would you let yours?
Hell yes send her they will have a great time

It all starts with a fantasy.... then at some point you go for it .... that’s how this all got started ... you take it to the next level each time .... we started with condoms them fantasied no condoms then feeling him release ....then meeting him alone on occasions which was the best of all when that started .... now spending two weeks in his bed alone .... quarantine or not she we want to now try multiple nights with just her and him .... he’s a really great guy well built great lover and she loves being with him

so are they gonna isolate together?

We talked about it on Friday morning , Mandy was due to spend weekend with Bull our regular but he lives in another city and the government are I think about to lock down whole country. Mandy’s was angry and determined to go ahead but I talked her round. She agrees now we made the right decision but she had to make do with my little dick. As she said “ dam you corona virus!”

yess

Back