Should Wife Quarantine ( 2 weeks ) with Black boyfriend?

Rodgersmith1

Male
Gold Member
My very sexy wife and I were discussing if we have to quarantine would she like to spend the 2 weeks at her boyfriends place kind of joking....( he's a really good looking well built younger Black guy and co worker of hers ) She said he would definitely get her pregnant if they spent two week alone together and that he would never pull out even once for the two weeks.... I got rock hard.....she's actually thinking about it now and asking me if i'd be OK with it ....would you let yours?

My very sexy wife and I were discussing if we have to quarantine would she like to spend the 2 weeks at her boyfriends place kind of joking....( he's a really good looking well built younger Black guy and co worker of hers )

are they infected? If it’s preventative only, absolutely.

She said he would definitely get her pregnant if they spent two week alone together and that he would never pull out even once for the two weeks.... I got rock hard.....she's actually thinking about it now and asking me if i'd be OK with it ....

um..., no. Shouldn’t play with those kind of consequences.

would you let yours?

given above, absolutely. I’d also have her tease me relentlessly with pictures, audio, etc. and make me get them supplies to their door.

My very sexy wife and I were discussing if we have to quarantine would she like to spend the 2 weeks at her boyfriends place kind of joking....( he's a really good looking well built younger Black guy and co worker of hers ) She said he would definitely get her pregnant if they spent two week alone together and that he would never pull out even once for the two weeks.... I got rock hard.....she's actually thinking about it now and asking me if i'd be OK with it ....would you let yours?

I'm sorry, but are you insane? Let's remember what the whole Covid-19 is all about. What if she is not infected, and gets it from him, then what? Remember the quarantine does not get anyone well per se, it is to keep them spreading it to others. What if She gets sick, then needs medical treatment, all to shack up with her BBC bf for fun?? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I very much enjoy sex with black men, but for me this is insane! I would never want to destroy my primary relationship with my husband for a few nights of cheap sex? Is you boy friend gooding to be there and support her when she pregnant? If she really wants this tell her to pack her ******* and get out. If it's not a mutually beneficial relationship, why continue?

My wife job has been shut down here in Las Vegas but not mine. I still am working 5days a week. So we decided it's best she stays with her bull/boyfriend in quarantine for at least 2weeks. We talk daily she sends me pix and vids and I'll even listen to them have sex. But I know they are getting in even closer these 2weeks and there relationship is going to another level. It a turn in but I'm also happy my wife has someone that she also loves and trust a long side me!

You could trial a long weekend without BC and then use morning after pill according to my wife... depends if you are equally turned on by it. Two weeks is a long time emotionally!

My wife job has been shut down here in Las Vegas but not mine. I still am working 5days a week. So we decided it's best she stays with her bull/boyfriend in quarantine for at least 2weeks. We talk daily she sends me pix and vids and I'll even listen to them have sex. But I know they are getting in even closer these 2weeks and there relationship is going to another level. It a turn in but I'm also happy my wife has someone that she also loves and trust a long side me!
Can I join them??

Back