Should white women swallow?

The fact as to whether a woman was a swallower or spitter use to determine my interest in dating them. You can have a casual conversation in which (after knowing a lady a hour or so) you make light of "being a spitter or swallower" ... and if she's a swallower, they usually readily admit they like to swallow. Otherwise, if they're spitters, they'll usually act a bit offended or embarrassed ... and that's all I would need to know. Don't want a woman treating my precious juice like it was battery acid or something worse.
Chic's are swallowing, however, a lot more these days than they were just 15-20 years ago ... blowjobs have become a replacement for a romantic kiss. Works for me!

The fact as to whether a woman was a swallower or spitter use to determine my interest in dating them. You can have a casual conversation in which (after knowing a lady a hour or so) you make light of "being a spitter or swallower" ... and if she's a swallower, they usually readily admit they like to swallow. Otherwise, if they're spitters, they'll usually act a bit offended or embarrassed ... and that's all I would need to know. Don't want a woman treating my precious juice like it was battery acid or something worse.
Chic's are swallowing, however, a lot more these days than they were just 15-20 years ago ... blowjobs have become a replacement for a romantic kiss. Works for me!

Amen!

Back