Should white women swallow?

My hubby is straight laced and would die if he knew I cheated on him. If he's had any idea that I'm addicted to black cock he'd ******* me! So, if hubby is out of town I let beg my lovers to shoot their load in my stretched out pussy. If hubby is home, I get my lovers to shoot their hot load in my mouth and I swallow every drop. The reason, if I go home with cum filled panties I run the risk of being caught. Either way, I'm addicted to black cum and as long as some one is pumping it in me I'm happy
Good girl !

My wife has always refused to let me cum in her mouth and told me many times she would never swallow cum... And then the first time she cucked me, she had already sent me to wait in a tiny cold bedroom with a louvered door that I could just see through, I was naked at the time expecting a threesome... They had made out and fucked twice as I watched, then he was sitting on the back of the couch with her naked kneeling on the couch as she sucked his cock. She took him deep into her throat as she sucked. With me she would only lick the head and seldom took more than the head and he was much bigger than my 6"cock. Anyways as I watched she sucked deep and then he held her head as his hips bucked and I could tell he was cuming in her mouth. She kept sucking until he calmed down and I knew she had swallowed his cum. Later she would deny it but several of her lovers after that would tell me how she liked to swallow for them.

There was an article written by a woman that enjoyed draining black men. However, her first times with any prospective lovers she had them shoot their loads into a rubber. She could see how well they filled it, if it was an attractive healthy color, not too watery, and most importantly, no bad odor, but a musky sweet aroma, the nose never lies.

If she was impressed, he became a regular. She swears one man could keep shooting down her throat for thirty seconds.

Back