Should white women swallow?

I personally love to swallow but I will never refuse having my pussy full of cum. Ok, when sucking black cock, I love taking my time and just teasing his cock and listening to my bull enjoying my sucking and when he is ready to cum just putting the head in my mouth and slowly rubbing his cock until I get all his cum in my mouth. I guess I am really a black cock slut lol

I personally love to swallow but I will never refuse having my pussy full of cum. Ok, when sucking black cock, I love taking my time and just teasing his cock and listening to my bull enjoying my sucking and when he is ready to cum just putting the head in my mouth and slowly rubbing his cock until I get all his cum in my mouth. I guess I am really a black cock slut lol

Good girl. I love a black cock slut, lol. I love to lay back and just watch my white slut service my BBC till I explode in her mouth....

Reactions: raf
That's hot Sandy

White women should always swallow and white girls have to be taught by their mothers that to properly suck a cock they must swallow. Nothing will make their boyfriends happier than a girlfriend that swallows. I know that it is a touchy subject, but I think that a mom should be charged with the responsibility of teaching their ******* how to suck and swallow and if that means demonstrating it to them and then having them practice, so be it.

Back