Should white women swallow?

I like to have both! Love that vitamin B..... My bull will cum in my mouth and I swallow every drop. Then he fucks my tight white pussy and cums deep in my pussy where my white husband can't reach to make his deposit.

If he eats healthy, drinks lots of water that day and eats lots of pineapple his black love juice is soooo tasty. YUMMY :mstickle:

The fact as to whether a woman was a swallower or spitter use to determine my interest in dating them. You can have a casual conversation in which (after knowing a lady a hour or so) you make light of "being a spitter or swallower" ... and if she's a swallower, they usually readily admit they like to swallow. Otherwise, if they're spitters, they'll usually act a bit offended or embarrassed ... and that's all I would need to know. Don't want a woman treating my precious juice like it was battery acid or something worse.
Chic's are swallowing, however, a lot more these days than they were just 15-20 years ago ... blowjobs have become a replacement for a romantic kiss. Works for me!
So True

.....Yeah, this is most definitely a good READ ... I imagine if reading material like this was available back 25 or so years ago, us guys would have been enjoying a lot more BJs than we did.
.....Girls, today may have an occasional objection to swallowing cum, but its more regarding their dislike of the taste than whether it is healthy or unhealthy for them. And one CAN acquire a taste for just about anything if they so desire. Sometimes my wife gets a craving for a load and will just tell me she'd like some cum; did that once after we'd had dinner at her parents house, and gave me a quick 2-3 minute BJ in a back room. When I hinted about it to her on our way home (we had the ******* in the back seat so couldn't talk) she just smiled saying she wanted desert. It was one of my most enjoyable visits with her parents, too.
http://sementherapy.com/adult/

Back