Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
My wife was recruited (groomed) by her friend and roommate in college. She was turned into a slut as her friend controlled her and ultimately brought to her first black guy who new how to use and exploit her and he had a tremendous impact on her life and eventually mine as she recruited me for this fetish.

I think there are ethical and moral ways to recruit other women. What happened to my wife was not either of those things.

At first I was really indifferent. And to be honest, I could really care less, but dealing with these couples on other sites (fetlife), who are always ok looking for another woman, and I explain to them that I don’t touch white men other than my husband, well… I’m just shocked by the amount who haven’t. Though most couple pages are men anyways, and the rest are made up of couples who where the woman doesn’t know she’s on a swinger site Lol.

Both women I "recruited" are kind of long stories where I just kept leading them down roads that lead to them going black. One was a single woman in her early 30's and she has a beautiful mixed baby now. The other was a woman close to my age who was recently divorced and really had her eyes opened by the experience. I don't know intimate details of their relationships, only the little information that I received and that I can guess at the rest.
Tell us more...

Both women I "recruited" are kind of long stories where I just kept leading them down roads that lead to them going black. One was a single woman in her early 30's and she has a beautiful mixed baby now. The other was a woman close to my age who was recently divorced and really had her eyes opened by the experience. I don't know intimate details of their relationships, only the little information that I received and that I can guess at the rest.
Interesting....

recently my best friend knew about my lifestyle. i told her because she understood something.
after the surprise and questions about hubby and his reactions, she is very curious asking me about bbcs (are really so big? good in bed? etc etc) i told her that she can try my bull or some of his friends, so she can judge by herself. she is worried 4 her hubby, with whom sex relationship is very boring (her words), but he's very jealous. i told her the if she wants can be a secret, and her hubby won't ever know. i'm waiting for an answer.
....and?

Omg yes!!!!!!! Omg fuck yes!!!!! Read out story then y know. Anyway hubby had several fetish. One was wanted to catch me or walk in on me. Haven't done that yet. But other was get other friends and wow. Hubbys 35 bday. We had alot of friends over no one knew. What we do. So 3 of my bbc lovers show up mingle and hacer good time party died down my 3 good friends stayed as well as lovers and I got all of them laid. They never been with black cock and thier hubbys would never approve. We had small little orgy both my friends and I fucked all 3. Naughty night. So yes
Do tell us more....

Omg yes!!!!!!! Omg fuck yes!!!!! Read out story then y know. Anyway hubby had several fetish. One was wanted to catch me or walk in on me. Haven't done that yet. But other was get other friends and wow. Hubbys 35 bday. We had alot of friends over no one knew. What we do. So 3 of my bbc lovers show up mingle and hacer good time party died down my 3 good friends stayed as well as lovers and I got all of them laid. They never been with black cock and thier hubbys would never approve. We had small little orgy both my friends and I fucked all 3. Naughty night. So yes
Fucking beautiful and fucking hot.

I don't actively recruit anyone since my BBC experiences are secret from everyone I know.

I have helped with advice for women I have worked with though. Since I've gone black I've helped two other women go black as well all though they didn't know I was pushing them in that direction. I think their smiles was payment enough the next time I saw them! :)
I think that is wonderful and I have done the same for white female friends of mine over the years.

Back