Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I was recruited by my gf. did not realize what was going to happen. her Master broke me in and she watched. It was wild.
they planned this. guess at some point I will be asdked to recruit too ?irls
I'd rather than recruit but encourage more white females to putout for black guys. Lots of white babes discover bbc before any of their friends or sisters or cousins. It has to be a good feeling say some young white girl gets her older married mid-20s sister to start having intercourse with black men

Last edited:
Most white women can't hold back from telling their best friends about their black experiences and roughly 50% of the white women I've met are the result of one white woman telling another about me. The main one I'm with now routinely tells her friend everything, and her friend is eager to hear it, and I can tell that one day soon, she's going to contact me and ask me to quietly and gently let her experience the touch, feel and sensuality of being with a black man.

We used to invite other white cuck couples to our interracial parties and let nature take its course, but what with our new commmitment to her being bbc owned, I’ve explained that she’ll be asked to find more young pretty pussy for her bulls. She now keeps mentioning friends she has and old coworkers but hasn’t had Ruth’s nerve yet to tell me what’s on her mind. I will call her out soon when I’m sucking her clit. Truth serum, indeed.

My wife’s pussy on the right with the fingers nails showing, our neighbor/long time friends pussy on top. These are two lovely married white pussies that absolutely love, lust, crave, desire 24/7/365 and get big black cock regularly. I’ve licked them both when full of black cum too!!!! Many, many lucky times!

View attachment 5250911
How many black men's cum loads have you licked out of your wife's and her friends unprotected married white cunts.

Back