Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Just two ‘from scratch’- ie. wives who had never previously been unfaithful to their husbands. But several we knew through ‘swinging’. Lots, (maybe most?) couples at some point a few years after marrriage dip their toes into the swinging scene. We did and got to know quite a big circle who we would meet at various parties. Much easier in that context to bring the topic of ‘BBC’ into the conversation! Our experience then has been that it is then often quite straightforward to convert swinging couples into cuckold couples.
In most cases a simple ‘wifeswap’ leaves at least one of the wives less than satisfied ( and at least one of the husbands a bit embarrassed). It’s more than likely that the husband is already feeling more excited by his wife’s ‘infidelity’ than the prospect of fucking another wife himself- especially if nervous about his performance. When Jane has offered the services of one of her bulls ( and of course described his attributes and performance) it has rarely been refused! And the husband is generally the keener of the two to try.

If the chick is curious set her up. We've set up a quite a few young hotties and sometimes I get to watch. One fun slut Brook set up was an 18 (-)y.o. who worked at our tanning salon. Hot lil blond and she got gangbanged multiple times!!! Rich, prissy white-girl who was a secret, nasty slut for at least the 2 years we knew her💥💯👍. The first time this girl had a threesome (tiny little blond) Brook kinda set her up. The girls primped up at our apartment, getting all sexy and slutty looking. She didn't know I knew what Brook did ("cheating" on me with black guys). Brook brought her to go party with some guys and it ended up that Brook and her 2 hook-ups for the night started getting busy on the couch and the other 2 big black thugs went at her and Brook says she looked unsure what was happening and Brook told her that was what they were there for. She gave in and they took her to a bedroom and fucked her senseless for hours. Brook said her screams were a huge turn-on. This girl was soooo fucking "seemingly innocent" and gorgeous, petite, a little prissy, but VARY open to experiencing sex. It seemed no matter how intense or "hardcore". I watched through a window down into a Mechanic's shop as she and Brook sorta gang fucked 5 black thugs for some an addictive white substance...and I got to watch from a distance. She was an incredible lil' Slut and I'll never forget her. I vividly remember seeing her shapely little feet curling tight as one of the studs was pumping himself into her tiny white body and the others in her mouth were not gentle and she obviously liked it, just like my wife does. Ummmmm, watching these guys cumming in her over n over n her just taking it and obediently doing whatever the next commanded. It's ALWAYS best with Brook n I but when we've participated in another young white girl wanting to....well enjoy uninhibited slutty,nasty sex we're ALL INTO TEACHING THEM💥

Last edited:
I'm hoping my BBC loving wife recruits our married adult *******..
Mom's need to pass the torch! No more boring family events!

Attachments

• 03f3604a.jpg
    03f3604a.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 4a264c51.jpg
    4a264c51.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 5b3f31b9.jpg
    5b3f31b9.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 6e552382.jpg
    6e552382.jpg