Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Update, room is booked for this Thursday, she's very nervous, her first time in 20 years of terrible sex with hubby. She asked me to be patient and I will but from my past experience, she might get addicted.

Update, room is booked for this Thursday, she's very nervous, her first time in 20 years of terrible sex with hubby. She asked me to be patient and I will but from my past experience, she might get addicted. Lol
Verdict, she came to room 502.
Knock on the door, I opened it and she had this big pretty but lustful look on her face.
She actually wasn't nervous at all, a few drinks relaxed her.
So, I hug her and sat her down at the foot of the bed. I kissed 💋 her all down her neck, took her shirt and bra off then started sucking her titties; I pushed her back on the bed, took her shoes off, then unbutton her jeans and took those off, followed by her panties.
My dick was so hard, I stood up, grabbed her by her arm pull her up and told her to suck my dick. She was on it with no problem; then l laid down on my back on the bed, positioned her around, in doggie position but she was still down there sucking my dick. I said, do you want to taste my good nut, she said " oh yes" so I came so hard and filled her mouth full of my cum. I didn't fuck all week just for massive nut build up, lol.
After that, I played with her pussy, damn, it was dripping wett, she had a small puddle in that pussy. I told her, hubby doesn't even know what he got, this some good pussy, you're a squirter, then you know that, she said " no" I smh, this dude is crazy not knowing this. I worked this pussy, the sheets had pussy juice all on it. She was very loud, I was waiting for the phone call from guest services. Anyways I chilled a little bit, because she had an orgasm, plus my forearm was starting to hurt from working that pussy up to three fingers then back down to two.
After that we fucked, I am 6'2 " and she 5 but I put those legs back and started to deep fuck that pussy, she was coming all over the place, she started to have another orgasm but I kept fucking until she couldn't take it no more.
So, we chilled again.
But she kept kissing on my chest and ab for awhile and telling me how good I smell.
After that she started to go down with the kissing 💋 and began to kick my balls and suck my dick again, this time I said you my slut right? She said "yes", I said Say it, she said it but I told her to say it louder and don't giggle. She loved it, now she started to ride me, until she came again.
Again, I let her chill, I could still hear her grunting while I was in the bathroom, lol.
We kept doing this until 9:15, pm because she had to leave at 9:30.
Just before leaving she said" you know how to break a girl in and I am hooked"
I told her I own that pussy later on kik, she replied yes you did.

The pic are of discrete nature

Attachments

• 20211014_180922.mp4
    34.6 MB
  • 20211014_200830.mp4
    2.5 MB
I have several friends that I would love to bring into the lifestyle. The very conservative and normal wife and mom types. The ones who would be embarrassed if I ever even hinted that I found a black man attractive. I am too nervous to bring it up with any of them but I have often thought how hot it would be to have them over in the middle of the day when our husbands are at work and to just have them absolutely destroyed by some huge black cock.
Yes, that would be so hot.

You be surprised in their response. One might be fucking a brother on the low. Very discrete, knowing loose lips sink ships
I don’t know how to bring it up discretely to see if they can admit to anything but also if they aren’t into it that they don’t find out what I’m in to. I would be willing to share stories and experiences with them but only if they are interested and don’t judge me.

I don’t know how to bring it up discretely to see if they can admit to anything but also if they aren’t into it that they don’t find out what I’m in to. I would be willing to share stories and experiences with them but only if they are interested and don’t judge me.
Tricky to get the subject open without exposing yourself. Football season, how about a little admiration of some black players' glutes. Get the subject out there a little, semi innocently. Gauge their reaction and take it from there. Maybe get hubby to help a bit by kidding you about your drooling interest. You should be able to tell if there is some hidden interest buried deep in your friends.

I have several friends that I would love to bring into the lifestyle. The very conservative and normal wife and mom types. The ones who would be embarrassed if I ever even hinted that I found a black man attractive. I am too nervous to bring it up with any of them but I have often thought how hot it would be to have them over in the middle of the day when our husbands are at work and to just have them absolutely destroyed by some huge black cock.

It would be so hot if you could break the ice.

I wonder if single women are more apt to discuss their sex lives in a group than a group of married women.

Maybe a one to one meet and chat with one of the wives you’re close to, with some drinks, to loosen the conversation?

Then maybe you, complaining in general about your sex life with hubby. See where that goes.

Then, if the other wife seems receptive to talk about that, maybe bring up some white celebrity woman who
has a Black lover. See where that takes the chat.

Then, maybe if you’ve reached a place of honesty and privacy, confess what you’re doing, check her reaction.

Then?…

It would be so hot if you could break the ice.

I wonder if single women are more apt to discuss their sex lives in a group than a group of married women.

Maybe a one to one meet and chat with one of the wives you’re close to, with some drinks, to loosen the conversation?

Then maybe you, complaining in general about your sex life with hubby. See where that goes.

Then, if the other wife seems receptive to talk about that, maybe bring up some white celebrity woman who
has a Black lover. See where that takes the chat.

Then, maybe if you’ve reached a place of honesty and privacy, confess what you’re doing, check her reaction.

Then?…
That's what my friend did. Her hubby wanted her to sleep with black men, not knowing she always had a thing for them. Long story short, she plays with several regulars and she shared her story to one of her friends. Her friend at first had a different tone but realized that their friendship was more important. Well, her friend started to confined in her regarding her hubby, not satisfying her even after telling him that. Well, my friend introduced her to me, now she can't get enough.
I posted this story above, so, again introduced the subject softly, especially after drinking and if they don't *******, get on something positive regardless black men with white women.
Or just used a YouTube regarding white women loving black men and say you went down the YouTube rabbit hole and came across the video and get there opinion. Say, do they, referring to the white women know sometimes we don't and just laugh it off, but pay attention to their reactions, if one smiles, smurk shake her head or grunt on the low, she's probably interested, fucking or fucked some black dick.
Excuse the grammar

That's what my friend did. Her hubby wanted her to sleep with black men, not knowing she always had a thing for them. Long story short, she plays with several regulars and she shared her story to one of her friends. Her friend at first had a different tone but realized that their friendship was more important. Well, her friend started to confined in her regarding her hubby, not satisfying her even after telling him that. Well, my friend introduced her to me, now she can't get enough.
I posted this story above, so, again introduced the subject softly, especially after drinking and if they don't *******, get on something positive regardless black men with white women.
Or just used a YouTube regarding white women loving black men and say you went down the YouTube rabbit hole and came across the video and get there opinion. Say, do they, referring to the white women know sometimes we don't and just laugh it off, but pay attention to their reactions, if one smiles, smurk shake her head or grunt on the low, she's probably interested, fucking or fucked some black dick.
Excuse the grammar

nice to read how your friend enticed another wife into the life. So, it *can* work.
A wife who's enjoying extramarital, interracial sex just has to be cautious and read the reactions from
a woman friend being let in on her secret.

Excuse the grammar
About YouTube videos, do you know some of them that could be useful?

Found out over the weekend, one of my wife’s friends she converted to BBC, ended up converting one of her friends….it is a lady we don’t know. I just think it’s super hot knowing my wife has helped encourage now 5 white pussies, 4 of them married, to trying BBC. All of these ladies are in the 44-54 age bracket and all of them to our knowledge absolutely love the sex.

Found out over the weekend, one of my wife’s friends she converted to BBC, ended up converting one of her friends….it is a lady we don’t know. I just think it’s super hot knowing my wife has helped encourage now 5 white pussies, 4 of them married, to trying BBC. All of these ladies are in the 44-54 age bracket and all of them to our knowledge absolutely love the sex.
Great age

Back