should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
If you'd found her a personal lover, then she never would have quit.
she had one up to this year on her birthday and after a good night of fucking him sh said to him that this was the last , he visit as on a regular bases and try to fuck her but she do not gave in to him

Yes! My wife deserved it! She won't tell me her nasty past (3x marriages). She needed to used by black men! They can send me details, pics, or vid later. She is hidden slut...I'm fine with it..wanting her used...

I am sorry but I guess my generation believes in staying and working things out than the easy way of cheating. Its just not me. I am thankful I grew up when I did. Not judging anyone else as I am not God. However I can't see how cheating helps one marriage. Either stay with him or her and work things out, or leave. Either way in the end there is more than your happiness to think about. Its not just about "me". Remember that it will take you far in life.

I am no angel so I have no right to judge and judgement does not lie behind my motives. I personally have no interest in fucking wives whose husband is not aware. I know that for some the thrill is in fucking another mans wife behind his back. For me the thrill is fucking another mans wife with his full knowledge.

Hmm I am in this position, i am very intrigued by blacks (have a mixed race girlfriend who is very dominant). but thinking about Black Cocks gets me wet. But I am engaged with a my white boyfriend. Cheating ? I don't know, I am cheating with my GF on him. But going over and cheat with an other male ? I don't know.

There are ways to do it where he will never know. Where are you from? You need to at least try it one time so you can make an informed decision on whether or not BBC is worth it. I have no doubt you will be glad you did it.
What I mean is that I don't want to fuck around behind him. I have a gf whom he doesn't know but if I would fuck an other cock I can't look in the mirror :( that's tragedy for me

Cheating on him with your girlfriend is no different than cheating on him with a black guy. Obviously with you just being here, you have the desire to try it with a black guy, so why not have your gf set you up with someone she knows who can be discreet..
I don't think so she is very dominant. She often says that I am a white slut. She says I should fuck for money for her. She knows that humiliating me is getting me wet

What black men can give you you can't get from your white boyfriend, so there is no reason to feel guilty. I hope you can shed that feeling, and go get what you deserve. You should never be ashamed of doing what's natural. If your boyfriend loves you, he should want you to have the best. If he doesn't, then that's his problem not yours. You shouldn't let that stop you from getting what you deserve.
I don't know what you mean ? What is natural ? What does I deserve ?

Back