should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
Try giving a black man a blowjob ... the experience will literally blow your mind ... I'm serious! :bounce:

View attachment 283137
My wife has sucked and blown many black men, but none have ever exploded like this clip. She has on a number of occasions had to rapidly swallow (or else *******) on so much thick creamy black mans cum. She originally thought that the master was pissing in her mouth (she still didn't try to pull off if it had been his piss).
But a great clip anyway.

My first wife cheated on me regardless of skin color so wasnt a black issue, my second wife had continued to see her black lover which lives a long distance away since college. How Idiscovered it was came home found her on her knees sucking this huge black guy, found out later it was his idea to let me find them.

Before we divorced, I was cheating on my white husband with a black guy, but my husband was cheating on me long before I ever went black.. So glad all this happened early in our marriage cuz since then, I'm so much happier with my life than I would have ever been with my white husband.. not only sexually, but morally, mentally and physically also.. My black boyfriend is the perfect package...

Before we divorced, I was cheating on my white husband with a black guy, but my husband was cheating on me long before I ever went black.. So glad all this happened early in our marriage cuz since then, I'm so much happier with my life than I would have ever been with my white husband.. not only sexually, but morally, mentally and physically also.. My black boyfriend is the perfect package...
janice, will you date white men again but always have a black boyfriend now or?

Back